Thread: Guys I am really struggling please help me!

Unhappy Pls HELP

So I have had pvcs for about 5 years now and I am 23. I don't smoke or drink etc and the last few weeks my pvcs have worsened. I'm getting more of them daily and they usually are stronger! 2 days ago I felt a flutter in my. Chest and then again another a few moments later which I just ignored because that's normal. But then they continued for about an hour on and off every few minutes and then I would get 3 flutters in a row etc it was the worst they have ever been so I phoned an ambulance, they came and as usual the pvcs stopped but they recommended I go to A&E to check. Everything was fine on ECG etc but I didn't have any pvcs while there! Bloody typical! So they said I'm fine and they really need to see them to know what's happening but they said everything looks normal! I have had the structure of my heart looked at too and it was perfect they said. So now a few days later I'm still getting really annoying runs of them and they are really noticeable. I'm finding it really hard to manage. Can anyone else relate?

Re: Pls HELP

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Unhappy Guys I am really struggling please help me!

As the title says I'm starting to really struggle and could really use some kind words to help me with this. I posted the other day about how I'm now getting episodes of skipped heart beats instead of just an isolated event they are happening in episodes. And I can really feel them it's horrible what's happening? Can anyone relate to this?

Re: Guys I am really struggling please help me!

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Can anyone help please

I know you're concerned but scientific medical tests have shown your heart to be perfectly healthy. Did you read the link Nic posted? Are you doing anything to treat your anxiety?

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Thanks for the reply, and yes I did read the post on palpitations! It's just the frequency is increasing and so are the duration of. Episodes with no apperent triggers.

If you are being checked out then all is ok to be honest.

Try some of the things posted on the website page.

Yeah, I can relate. It sucks. It absolutely sucks. It's the worst thing I've ever had to deal with. I get them simply when I move around. Just had a whole series of them for daring to do some stuff around the house for a few minutes.

Almost everyone gets PACs and PVCs but most can't feel them. We're the unlucky ones who can.

Flutters are just when the PVCs occur when the valves opening and closing, and makes the valves flutter by the mistimed beat. It feels different but it's the same if it only lasts for a second. Several PVCs in a row that have even very short gaps between are fine too.

The theory is that we have irritable points in our muscles and that's what's causing them. And anxiety makes it worse.

You get it in your eyelid and your eyelid twitches and you don't care. You get it in your heart and it twitches too and it's impossible not to care.

And yet, they're so common they can't be harmful in most cases.

I've read of studies which found that 1 in 5 newborn babies get at least 1 PAC per day and 1 in 2 teenagers get at least 1 PVC per day. This shows that you can have PACs and PVCs and it can mean absolutely nothing.

I try to be reassured by that but it's hard sometimes.

I am probably fine. You are almost certainly fine. But yeah, it sucks.

Thread Information