Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pgad? please help!!!

pgad? please help!!!

i’ve been having weird sensations down there since this past sunday. i felt arousal and it didn’t really go away. it comes and goes but i’m afraid that this is the beginning of pgad. what if it gets worse? my symptoms are mostly just tingling and pressure in the groin (like a full bladder?) can anxiety be causing this tingling sensation? is this really constant arousal? am i just thinking that i’m aroused? i get some relief from using a heat pack and going to the restroom so i’m confused what this is. i haven’t taken any antidepressants which is a cause but i keep thinking, what if it’s nerve damage? i’ve been crying over this all day, any feedback at all will help.

Re: pgad? please help!!!

update: i finally got some sleep after a week and was feeling much better this morning... until i started thinking about the sensation and googled pgad again. i’m like 85% sure this is all my anxiety now... but there’s still that 15% there. i have an exam today so let’s hope the feeling goes away when i’m distracted

*hugs* pgad is one of my worst fears. I stumbled across it about 4 years ago and read about it and feared it ever since.

I'm wondering if you have a slight UTI maybe? You said it goes away after using the restroom? Sounds more bladder related to me, especially if you're feeling it in your groin and not so much "down there."

i hope it’s just a UTI, i’ve started taking d-mannose yesterday to see if the symptoms will go away. the feeling seems to spread in different areas so i guess that’s a sign it might not be pgad? this whole thing is so confusing

Really sounds like an infection. Not to be all tmi but is it right in your clitoris area or more in the pelvic?

like i said, it sorta spreads? if that makes sense. sometimes i feel it in the pelvic and sometimes in more umm sensitive areas.

edit: forgot to add, randomly throughout the day i feel really sick, like when an anxiety attack comes on almost? like it gets really hot, i get scared/panicky, trembling, and going numb. could these be symptoms of pgad? i've gotten this sick feeling twice now and it worries me.
    Last edited by 48tce; 13-09-18 at 22:42.

The sick feeling sounds like an anxiety attack to me. Probably because you're nervous about it.

maybe these symptoms are just my anxiety then... i’m gonna try to relax. maybe that will help?

i feel like i’m getting the symptoms for pgad all mixed up. can you tell me what the actual symptoms i should worry about are?

also if i had these symptoms since sunday and they haven't gotten worse is that a sign it’s not pgad? would it be unbearable by now? i feel like it’s gotten better kinda...

I've read it's like your on edge of, you know.

If it's getting better, I bet it's your anxiety.

yeah, my fear is it’ll get to that point or something. i’ve seen videos of people suffering from pgad and i’m absolutely terrified.

like i said before, it’s just a tingling that’s in the groin/pelvic area not in sensitive areas too much now. the pressure feeling is gone now.

i’m tired from all this worrying. i’ll keep updating how it goes. it’s nice hearing that i’m not the only one who’s afraid of this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information