Thread: Blood on the front of toilet seat

Blood on the front of toilet seat

I’m so confused. This makes no sense to me!
    I’m female but not on or due my period. I went for a wee and when I stood up I noticed a single drop of fresh red blood on the front end of the toilet seat.
    There was no blood when I wiped, and my urine was very clear.
    I checked “myself” with a mirror and I have no cut or injury down below that could be bleeding.

The only thing I can think of is that the person who used the loo before me might have been on their period and left a drop behind. But the toilet seat is white and I cannot believe I wouldn’t have noticed that before sitting down to wee! I know that my daughter is currently on her period.

Is it possible for a drop of single drop of blood to fall AFTER weeing and wiping? Or is the second scenario more likely? I really don’t know whether to see a doctor about this or not, but my HA won’t let my brain stop analysing it!!!

Re: Blood on the front of toilet seat

Most likely a drip left behind by your daughter. I'd let it go, it would be embarrassing to her if you questioned her.
    I remember being paranoid abut leaving a drip behind because it most definitely happens.. I would check and recheck to be sure there was nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Limeslime View Post
    I’m so confused. This makes no sense to me!
    I’m female but not on or due my period. I went for a wee and when I stood up I noticed a single drop of fresh red blood on the front end of the toilet seat.
    There was no blood when I wiped, and my urine was very clear.
    I checked “myself” with a mirror and I have no cut or injury down below that could be bleeding.

The only thing I can think of is that the person who used the loo before me might have been on their period and left a drop behind. But the toilet seat is white and I cannot believe I wouldn’t have noticed that before sitting down to wee! I know that my daughter is currently on her period.

Is it possible for a drop of single drop of blood to fall AFTER weeing and wiping? Or is the second scenario more likely? I really don’t know whether to see a doctor about this or not, but my HA won’t let my brain stop analysing it!!!
    So? Even of there was blood there before what is your problem?

Sadly you are quickly falling into the really bad habit of posting on here looking for re-assurance.

You have posted previously that you home that HA will not ruin your engagement.

It really is now up to you to find some sensible coping strategy rather than automatically relying on others in the first instance.

Good luck with your engagement

Thread Information