Hi folks!

I have an inconsistent but terrible case of anxiety which revolves around my health (I have the "sick" phobia but only when I myself am feeling unwell which is a lot of the time when I don't eat much due to fearing getting sick). However.. for the past 6 months I have felt more or less incredible - I had a few loose stools when I've been to big social gatherings but thats it.
I woke up last night though at 1am feeling cold and shaky and my stomach felt..weird. I didn't exactly feel sick but I felt horribly acidic but couldn't feel any acid or heartburn... I did panic as I havent felt sick in AGES and due to my phobia I began pacing around and eventually forced myself to sit playing on my phone and I ended up feeling more or less perfect. I woke 7 hours later tasting this "bile" fluid though and my stomach still felt..weird. I then used the bathroom but it was very normal and managed to eat a few bites of toast (I forbid eating when I have the slightest bit wrong due to my fear).
My question is - do you guys get these inconsistent feelings of chills, heart rate speeding up and general blah feelings? I feel like I can't blame anxiety for last night as I have been sleeping amazingly since I feel better and I woke from a dead sleep so it can't be can it?