While I'm trying to contain my anxiety on my sinus infection in one thread, I've had one symptom that concerns me that doesn't seem anyway related to my sinus problems.

I experienced sharp pain, which felt like my arm being squeezed, like when the nurses put the rubber band around your arm and keep it on too long when they try to get a blood sample. The pain started on the pinky side of my wrist and ends a little past my elbow, but sometimes it feels like just up to my elbow.

I thought I might have accidentally pinched a nerve with how I placed my wrist on the desk. I also had a slight pinky tremor (that occurred mostly when I extended it out and held the position), which went away after a while, so I don't know if that might also relate to that.

I tried looking up the symptoms to see what it could be, since I actually had a previous experience before, but I dismissed it at the time.

I wondered if it was a pinched nerve, blood clot, poor blood circulation, maybe carpel tunnel, or something else.

It didn't help that I looked up left forearm pain and got results for symptoms for a heart attack... I did have some chest pain, but I thought it was due to anxiety. I feel a little worse reading that women can have different symptoms for heart attacks...

Thinking of the forearm pain, I can kind of feel the pain again, but it's less noticeable.

I've been doing small arm exercises to loosen up my arm and get the blood flowing...

Do you guys know what this pain could be? It can't be a heart attack, right?