Thread: Between Cycles pain, spotting and mucus

Between Cycles pain, spotting and mucus

So, I just wanna say first. This is mainly a vent. I'm currently in the process of getting the coil. So I had my first smear test on Tuesday and physical exam (it was....a lot to say the least.) I have to get bloods done and a ultrasound sound before the doctor will put the coil in.

So basically I keep getting like these awful pains in my ovarian area on both sides but mainly on the left side. I also get pain in my lower back and my stomach/lower area (womb area I think) also feel kinda full. I also feel bloated. I also keep getting a lot of mainly clear mucus but a few days ago I had a single drop of blood in it....So basically II feel like my mind is starting to wonder over to some type of female caner down there. I know I've already in the process of tests but it could be three months before the next step.

See, I feel like I also get a little pain and some musus but it's getting worse. I guess my mind is going into over-drive. I'm 22 and this is making me miserable :( Any words would be helpful!

Re: Between Cycles pain, spotting and mucus

So, today I still felt a lot of those issues but I manged to work away. I also feel very bloated today but I have IBS and today was a co-workers going away party in the morning. He was a baker and brought us in a lot of goodies. So probably some direct matching there because I defo ate to much lol!

Like I said, it's probably my mind over-working. Like my heart felt strange at points and my mind shifted to that. So, I'd say a lot of this is mind and over matter!

---------- Post added at 20:15 ---------- Previous post was at 20:01 ----------

I've tried telling myself that it's fine and my chances of any of this are low since I'm 22 and I had the HPV vaccine. Yet I guess I've just been having a bit of a difficult time with stuff happening outside of all of this also. Like I've already had the smear done last Tuesday. So the results of that will come back soon anyway. I had a ct scan done (not sure if it covered my pelvis area or not) but everything in my stomach are was fine in March/May.

I guess just having the mucus discharge and all the back and female areas pain is just brought me a little. Sorry for rambling. This is mainly a vent as I rather vent written down here then at someone in my family or friends.

---------- Post added at 23:18 ---------- Previous post was at 20:15 ----------

Anyone?

Hiya so sorry to hear you're struggling!

It's great that you're reassuring yourself and rationalizing your thoughts, you are 22 and had the vaccine so it's very unlikely! I've been meaning to myself but was worried about the side effects about my endometriosis haha

How are you feeling now? Just try and stay calm remember it's highly unlikely and you've had all tests to rule it out there's nothing that worrying can solve just wait for your results I know it's hard believe me I went through the same thing before getting my diagnosis but distractions and such helped me especially my partner and sister

"Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn."

"Be gentle with yourself, you're doing the best you can"

Quote Originally Posted by Clydesdale Epona View Post
    Hiya so sorry to hear you're struggling!

It's great that you're reassuring yourself and rationalizing your thoughts, you are 22 and had the vaccine so it's very unlikely! I've been meaning to myself but was worried about the side effects about my endometriosis haha

How are you feeling now? Just try and stay calm remember it's highly unlikely and you've had all tests to rule it out there's nothing that worrying can solve just wait for your results I know it's hard believe me I went through the same thing before getting my diagnosis but distractions and such helped me especially my partner and sister
    Thank you so much for the reply! It means so much.

I think I've always had issues with this but it's my mind making it worse! Or I'd like to think it is. There's no point in running to the doctor because I'm already in the process for the coil! I had mentioned it to my doctor before and she didn't seem worried. It's just me I'd say!

I hope you're doing okay now! I know waiting for tests is the worst! I'm glad you had people to support you during that time

I just wanted to update this, I haven't heard anything about the smear! So that's good I'm guessing! I also got a date for a ultrasound but I'm away for college that week. So re-adjusting it been kinda hard! But I'm sure they wouldn't let me run off without pushing for further testing! I still get some pains in that area I talked about above, but I try not to dwell to much!

So, just going to carry on and hope this all goes smoothly! I've seen a lot of horror stories about young women here in Ireland with results with these tests so I was slightly on edge reading that but I remember their story isn't mine! So you have to keep those lines slightly more clear.

My period came a few days earlier then normal, just a few days earlier so didn't think much about it. Today I've had some spotting (when I wipe after peeing, there's some pale pink, one some bright red on the toilet paper.) I've also had a lot of back pain and have been exhausted. I wonder if this is like earlier ovulation or something? It's rather distressing to me :(. The results of the smear never came back either yet?

Thread Information