Thread: Most terrifying fear EVER.

Unhappy Most terrifying fear EVER.

I developed a extreme agoraphobia because of intrusive thoughts (OCD) that I've never seem before.
    I have fear of forgetting how to MOVE. I mean, the "command", the process that makes my move.
    I have fear of forgetting how to breath.
    Because I think "What's the difference between moving, and thinking/wanting to move?" And I go crazy.
    I don't leave home for a lot of time, stopped with school.

I also breath manually lots of time, and panic even in my home, breaking stuffs.

I tried effexor, sertraline, and a lot more, nothing helped me. Not even exposure therapy. Not even benzos. No one ever know what I have. I never met someone or read about someone with this condition.

Can someone help me please? It's almost like hell...

Re: Most terrifying fear EVER.

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Re: Most terrifying fear EVER.

I don't think that really sounds like agoraphobia, it's a specific phobia. Have you talked to a therapist? The way muscles contract and power us is very clever, there's no reason it'll stop working. I lift weights 5 times a week, if the muscles stopped working I'd have got squished by a 200 pound barbell more times than I can count. Seek a therapist rather than a medication is my advice

Thread Information