Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Rabies fear from trash

Re: Do squirrel bites really hurt?

Phantom squirrel bites are nowhere near as painful to live with as debilitating OCD/HA. I would highly recommend treatment for those conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by MRS STRESS ED View Post
    q

You would of felt it ok, if an animal bites you its going to hurt and you would know , l would of thought they are frightened of people and maybe didn't realise you were there until it startled you xx

Best wishes xx
    It was literally right beside me so it would have had to see me. I am on a college campus so maybe they are just tame and used to people?

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

ps please go back and read your previous posts including the ones you have deleted. This is an issue that is not real

Squirrel bites are incredibly painful. There is no way you wouldn't feel intense pain. Vets always say they are the very worse kind of animal bite.

Quote Originally Posted by Moso13 View Post
    It was literally right beside me so it would have had to see me. I am on a college campus so maybe they are just tame and used to people?
    Seriously, now that your threads have been merged, go back and read the entire thing. Since February, you’ve had multiple instances of the same irrational/impossible fear. You hardly ever acknowledge anyone’s reassurance or advice, refuse to acknowledge your anxiety, and continue posting nearly identical and impossible scenarios time and time again.

Why don’t you do something to actually help yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Moso13 View Post
    yeah your probably right they must be use to people ,but there is one thing for sure it never bit you

Best wishes xx

There is a public park near to me that has loads of squirrels. They have become so used to people over the generations that some will come & stand next to your foot looking up waiting for food. Some will let you feed them by hand. Some chase after you if you have a carrier bag hoping for some treats.

They have taken food from my hand before. They

---------- Post added at 01:45 ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 ----------

There is a public park near to me that has loads of squirrels. They have become so used to people over the generations that some will come & stand next to your foot looking up waiting for food. Some will let you feed them by hand. Some chase after you if you have a carrier bag hoping for some treats.

I have hand fed a few. They reach up and place their sharp claws on your hand then take food. These claws are very sharp, like pins. And given they munch through hard nuts with ease their teeth (and jaws) are strong.

My guess is it was expectantly waiting for some food.

I am very sorry to hear that there are bats in your attic. I know the stress that can cause, and it's even harder when others in the house aren't affected like you are. I lived in a home where bats hung outside above all of our exterior doors every night - and it is what caused my bat phobia. I refused to use any of the doors and would only enter our house through the garage where there were no bats. It was quite debilitating but also seemed quite logical because who wants to walk underneath a hanging bat?? I also know the sound you're describing - I heard it constantly. Just wanted to offer some empathy because I have been there, and I know it's hard. Maybe it would also help if you sat your parents down and really explained to them how difficult this is for you and that you need the bats to be addressed. Perhaps there is a local humane society or wildlife center who offers free or low-cost services.

OP read this sticky thread:
    https://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=219591

And STOP deleting your own threads because the admin ask you to revisit thoise. That is abusing this forum. And seek help for your anxiety. Nuff said.

Rabies fear from trash

I’m having anxiety. People have been leaving their trash bags out and one of the bottom of ones has a hole in it so trash spilled out and I can’t tell if it’s just a hole or if an animal chewed through the bottom of the trash. There was some pieces of trash in front of my door so I kicked it out of the way. But since I’m wearing birks my toe that has the sore touched the trash so now I’m worried about rabies because if an animal was chewing the trash their saliva would be on it and it touched the sore on my toe and it stings. How likely could I get rabies from this? I looked up statistics and a couple raccoons tested positive for rabies in my area last year.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information