Ive just read an article that goes on about music that has helped people with BiPolar, ill list a few here to see what people think. I've never heard of a couple of these.

“Girl Anachronism” by The Dresden Dolls , yes its Amanda F£$king Palmer and its brilliant, agree it has a very strong lyric content

“Falling Away From Me” by Korn, apparently the singer has mental health problems himself, I need to seek this out, have never heard of it ?

“Wish You Were Here” by Pink Floyd, a song about a missing band member who had mental health problems, Syd Barrett I think, Ive always been quite anti prog but Ive very drawn to the brilliant fish bowl lyric here and actually its just a good song regardless

“Papercut” by Linkin Park , ive heard this as my son used to play Linkin Park, and Im aware that the singer was troubled, I find this track grating personally but Its strong heady stuff

“Manic” by Coleman Hell, no sh1t, this is actually a song about BiPolar and its a great song, ‘When I feel crazy, I hide it and fall apart in private,’ we all do plenty of that

“This Is Gospel” by Panic! At The Disco, head of PATD but havent heard this track, need to seek it out

“Primadonna Girl” by Marina and the Diamonds, I like the lyrics of this song though it sort of shows the 'up' side of disordered minds

“Half” by PVRIS, keen to hear this as it is apparently about living at both ends of the spectrum

“I Don’t Feel Like Dancin’” by Scissor Sisters, this absolutely reminds me of hypomania and for a few years was my favourite song to sing at Karaoke especially trying to hit the falsetto sequence

A Match Into Water” by Pierce The Veil, another one I need to seek out, havent heard this but apparently about chemical imbalances

“Defying Gravity” from Wicked, mmmmmm, not my thing at all but some folks have said that this really reflects the mood they can have at times, I sort of get that

“Try a Little Kindness” by Glen Campbell, i like that they included this in the list of 12 tracks as I love the lyrics for this and though I cant normally stand C&W, Glens voice is super good on this song

~fin~