Thread: Brown discharge

Brown discharge

Hi all

Just looking for some advice as I haven’t a female to ask. Basically I’ve just come through a traumatic time in my life over the past few months (break up and new job and new city) and I’ve started exercising quite a bit, which I’ve never done before.

I’ve took up running a 5K once a week as well as going to the gym too. My last period was in July - I’d missed a month before that. It was pretty normal. Then five weeks after that (so three weeks ago now) I had a very light period for about three days. I had a feeling that the constant low-level anxiety and exercise played a part in this.

I’ve been calorie counting constantly due to feeling overweight too - although I’m not, but all part of the anxiety cycle at the min. :(

Anyway, my period would be due again in about six days time but for the past two days I’ve had brown spotting. It’s usually when I wipe but can be in underwear too.

Is this normal a week before a period?? Especially since I’ve googled I’m trying to stay calm, but feeling pretty alone at the minute and got no female to turn to.

X

Re: Brown discharge

Are you in anyway underweight? And is it possible for you to be pregnant?

I’m just under 8 and a half stone, just below 5ft 7, so no I wouldn’t say underweight just on the normal balance for it. Aha definitely not pregnant. I came off the pill in February and haven’t been with anyone since I split with ex then. Hoping it’s just all the exercise that’s effected it, as this has been completely new for my body - never even ran/gym until 5/6 months ago.

Hi what happened with this after I have the same thing

Thread Information