Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So many symptoms

Re: Sore tongue on one side

I am feeling very low today. I am having so many mouth related issues which is doing nothing for my HA :( first it started off with a sore tongue which got better in about 3 days after a took some corsodyl mouthwash. This stuff always makes my mouth tingle a little but the next day a little white lie bump popped up and is a bit sore which doesn’t bother me to much because I know the mouth wash caused it. Then part of my gum round my tooth swelled slightly but isn’t sore but when I press on it it’s soft and some blood came out. Then after this later in the day the top left side of my gums start to hurt and I don’t know if this is a pre menstrual symptom as I tend to get sore gums before this time and I’m due a period next week so I’m assuming it’s because of that but my HA tells me other stupid things. Then I notice a little blister in my inside mouth don’t know how I done that could have possible cut it with food. I’m just very fed up and low at the moment because everything is getting me down. I also have a cold and a blocked ear which is now leaking wax. Everything is just not right with me and this peaks my HA and puts me into a deep depression where i see no hope for myself :( also I still worry about my neck all the time it’s just non stop worry and I hate it

I’m scared of life and it’s horrible. I so desperately want to live but yet I’m scared to at the same time. I’m scared to enjoy things, I get worried when I laugh because I feel I’m enjoying life too much and something bad is going to happen to take all the happiness away from me. This has been going on for nearly a year now. I want it to stop before it takes anymore of my life but how when every week I have something to worry about. I don’t worry about aches and pains I worry about things I can physically see that are in my head wrong or shouldn’t be there. For example a cut in my mouth would cause me to panic but a headache wouldn’t worry me. If i see a cut in my mouth my instant thought is I have to get to a doctor in case it’s cancer and I need them to catch in time otherwise I will die. I can’t live like this anymore it’s not right and it’s going to end up with me killing myself to escape the fear I feel every day :(

I feel sick to my stomach this morning :( I don’t know what to do. I have to try and go back to my doctors today about the node in my neck because he told me to come back if still there after a month and it’s been a month :( actually it’s been there for 3 months now! Also my mouth is in so much pain, my gums are sore, and I have a sore spot on my tongue and ulcer on the inside part of my lip so eating has been hard. I’m so rundown and fed up :(

---------- Post added at 09:04 ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 ----------

I’ve got. Doctors appointment at 12.45 today I’m so nervous, I’m hoping the doctor doesn’t say I need to go for a scan because I’m going to stress big time. I just want it over with :(

Quote Originally Posted by AnxietyGirl30 View Post
    I’ve got. Doctors appointment at 12.45 today
    Why not discuss your anxiety and ask for some help?

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

My doctor has told me I don’t need to worry about the node that it may stay forever but that is completely fine it is nothing to worry about and that in his opinion it actually felt smaller than last time. So I am so very happy about this now. It was the suggestion of a scan is what was peaking my anxiety but this is now not necessary thankfully
    I am going to start doing an online cbt course and take my time with it. When I had cbt with a therapist it felt very rushed and didn’t feel right for me. I think I need to educate myself to help myself get better. But first thing a shopping trip tomorrow to treat myself

Quote Originally Posted by AnxietyGirl30 View Post
    I am going to start doing an online cbt course and take my time with it. When I had cbt with a therapist it felt very rushed and didn’t feel right for me. I think I need to educate myself to help myself get better. But first thing a shopping trip tomorrow to treat myself
    Sounds like you have had a productive day. And really well done on recognising the real problem and making plans to help yourself.

Why not have a look at the CBT4Panic course which is approved by NMP?

A shopping treat is a great idea.

Thank you I will take a look at that for sure

So many mouth issues :(

Hi everyone,

I don't know if all my current mouth issues are down to stress but its causing me to feel very down.

I have 4 different things going on with my mouth atm, which i feel is rather alot! I have just gotten over the worry of lymph nodes and now i have to deal with this its like i can never escape.

1. sore on tongue, i believe caused by mouth wash i used which was very harsh and caused my tongue to tingle and burn a bit, this was very sore for 3 days but is now healing so i know there is no issue with that.
    2. Very sore and painful gum in one area of my mouth, sometimes i get painful gums just before my menstrual cycle, and this seems to be the same but this time its more painful then ever and showing no signs of healing and the pain is excruciating and feels so bruised even though i haven't bruised my gums so this is a worry for me. When i check the gums they are very red and sore looking.
    3. ulcer on the inside of my mouth, slightly sore but not much and has been there for 3 days could be another symptom of menstrual cycle but i still worry due to HA.
    4. small little bumps in the inside of my mouth the inside bit of the lips, one is bigger and more prominent then the others have i irritated it i dont know it just appeared out of nowhere yesterday.

All these things are giving me alot of anxiety and i worry about oral cancer, i am so trying to get over my HA but how can you when things keep constatly popping up to worry you. Do any f these things sound alarming to anyone and does anyone have any advice about painful gums because they are so sore. I don't want to rush to the dentist i thought it would give it until friday and then if still sore make a dentist appointment. I was at the dentists last week and since then i feel i have had loads of issues with my mouth come up.

If anyone can offer some advice that would be great.

Re: So many mouth issues :(

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

Re: So many mouth issues :(

My sister had like a really early stage of this rare oral cancer. The dentist noticed it right away and my sister hadn't even noticed anything herself yet. She also suffered extreme anixety at the time due to education and exams.

Point is he saw it right away, if he didn't see anything a week ago. I don't personally think it can be anything that serious going on. Like it's like your worry has shifted from one thing to another. Which is common. I'm guilt of it also.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information