Thread: Stomach? pain and a lot of other symptoms

Stomach? pain and a lot of other symptoms

Welp, my health anxiety really kicked in yesterday and has continued. it all started last night when my tooth started bleeding while i was picking out stuck food (bleh gross sorry) (half of it is missing long story- baby tooth, never came out bc of a filling, always knew i need an implant but always left for last min bc i never had any pain) but for some reason my mind immediately went to sepsis? which has never even been a thought. shortly after, i felt nauseous and got very hot and panicky so i hopped in the shower, it got worse and this may sound funny but i got out of the shower and immediately slipped to the floor (nothing serious at all)! i dont know why i did tht honestly! but anyways, i calmed down a bit. my cheeks have also been itchy and hot to the touch recently (on and off, i was on a 10 day course of antibiotics and had no symptoms during so not sure) but got even more scared if i was having some sort of reaction. that and anxiety and nausea...... it was a bad night but eventually felt better talking to a friend and planning a trip! today has been bad and is my main worry.... again with appendicitis.... i woke up this morning and felt tht pain i feel very rarely on my right side (not my stomach but towards my back, actual side) & along down my leg. its feels very sore and achey, like when you workout after a long time of not doing so. only hurts when i move (getting out of bed, twisting, sometimes when i bend down).
    so initially i was very worried. went to the bathroom and normal bm. but the pain still there. i was scared to eat, but eventually got hungry and ate. the pain hasnt worsened, its just bothersome and i get reminded of it every time i switch sides in bed and whatnot plus i just felt very lightheaded and dizzy earlier too, like a feeling of doom and nausea haha (but im also on my period). i do get weird symptoms with periods but this weird side pain is one i rarely get anymore. i was thinking maybe i slept wrong? and to top it off, i have a bad headache! it is just scary and ugh!i just need some reassurance and wanted to rant, i wish everyone well!

Re: Stomach? pain and a lot of other symptoms

Phew. And breathe.....

Do you know how to do relaxing breathing? You could definitely benefit from it. Your post made me tense up because there was just so much.

It does all sound like anxiety, have you been through this before or is it your first time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i dont know how to do breathing relaxation aside from the normal deep breath in, then out. and oh my im sorry! ive definitely suffered from these symptoms before but definitely not all at the same time, so it caused my anxiety to one up itself sadly

Don’t be sorry.
    Try going on YouTube and finding some videos about relaxation through breathing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information