Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Sore Stomach

Re: Sore Stomach

I have had this sore stomach on and off. It can suddenly come on mostly in the evening I take some stomach tablets but that’s not helping much. If I sleep and wake up it goes away? Could it be anxiety?

Yes I think it probably is anxiety, or anxiety related. Which is proved by it being something that happens on and off, and that it’s usually gone once you relax into sleep.
    Try and notice how relaxed your body feels when you wake up, how your muscles are relaxed and not tense. Then as you pile on the anxiety they get more tense & start causing aches & pains.

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    I have had this sore stomach on and off. It can suddenly come on mostly in the evening I take some stomach tablets but that’s not helping much. If I sleep and wake up it goes away? Could it be anxiety?
    Just for purposes of illustration. This is from a thread you posted in 2011 with the same title of "Sore Stomach" Please note the identical pattern. There are many, many examples like this in your thread history.

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    I have a sore stomach is there any cure? It's like turning away I had a date last night and was nervous after it if she would get back in touch and my mum has a bug so I'm worried shes gave me it. Or I had a curry last night and it's went for my bowels..or could it just be anxiety?
    Some will. Some won't........

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

The sore stomach has returned tonight. Cant figure out why worried about covid slight sick feeling in my throat could it be anxiety or COVID or worrying due to covid?

probably anxiety. watch and see

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I know for me the first symptom I have when I’m worried or stressing over something is digestive issues. So if your throat feels a little off and your mind goes straight to Covid and you start worrying about that, it’s not unusual that your stomach becomes upset. Stomach and bowels are absolutely directly connected to anxiety!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information