Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Eye twitching don't want to fall into Google trap again!

Eye twitching don't want to fall into Google trap again!

I've recently started to get over my last panic which was heart and sleep issues...now a new issues had come around. A constant twitching in my left mainly upper lid and sometimes the bottom lid. While sometimes it's all over. I do go through phases where I get pain behind this eye, which can be bad... But I never thought much of it but today after a few days I've been really set off. (I haven't had the pain behind my eyes since last week because I had been flying and I think the stress added to it)

I can visably see the lid twitching, it can go constantly for hours and stop for a few moments and go again. It's a horrible feeling. So times it feels like my eye is pulsing. Like I said I don't want to fall down the Google trap again!

I recently got my eyes tested and she said everything was fine. I don't know which tests she did but this is upsetting me and I don't want to slip badly again. I haven't been to my gp since March and was signed off by the hospital for other issues and don't want to fall down again.

I've gone been coming around from a bad cold and still have a touch of it. I am still taking some day and night tablets.

I don't want to start to worry about tumors or all that again, :(. I tried to go the whole day without googling or posting but this has been going on a few days on and I feel a bit off putted.
    Last edited by SarahNah; 03-10-18 at 17:28.

Re: Eye twitching don't want to fall into Google trap again!

Please read the below message from Admin. You are posting about a lot of different things frequently. Perhaps start a thread where you can keep all of your worries in one place.

Can posters, especially those who are posting a lot about a variety of fears please confine their posts to one thread.

This helps others to build up a clear picture of what is happening and makes it easier to offer suitable advice.

You may not see the pattern but usually it is there, especially if you are posting frequently about different things.

Your co-operation with this would be greatly appreciated.

Elen

It is a normal anxiety symptom. Have you read the website symptom page?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by Elen View Post
    Please read the below message from Admin. You are posting about a lot of different things frequently. Perhaps start a thread where you can keep all of your worries in one place.

Can posters, especially those who are posting a lot about a variety of fears please confine their posts to one thread.

This helps others to build up a clear picture of what is happening and makes it easier to offer suitable advice.

You may not see the pattern but usually it is there, especially if you are posting frequently about different things.

Your co-operation with this would be greatly appreciated.

Elen
    I'm sorry Ellen! I'll be more mindful in the future!

---------- Post added at 17:38 ---------- Previous post was at 17:37 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    It is a normal anxiety symptom. Have you read the website symptom page?
    I haven't actually! Thank you, I'll go read it now. I guess it when I never something like it before I got a little more then on edge. Thank you! I guess I didn't think of it as being a anixety issues as I wasn't in a anixety place when it started!

---------- Post added at 20:33 ---------- Previous post was at 17:38 ----------

Sorry to update this again... I've been stuck on a bus for 4 hours then meant to be because of a road closer and my mind is running wild. The twitching is there and it feels serious to me. Like I do get the pain behind that eye like I said, the pulsing feels so strange and the fact I can see it. When I got my eyes checked she did some tested but she didn't use that machine that puffs air into your eye.

Sorry for rambling so much, guess just being left along with my thoughts for so long is getting to me. I try not to push these thoughts on anyone in my life anymore and it's a bit much right now.
    Last edited by SarahNah; 03-10-18 at 17:44.

Have a read of my story - look at the symptoms bit:

https://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/articles/my-story

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    Have a read of my story - look at the symptoms bit:

https://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/articles/my-story
    Thank you so much for sharing this with me, it meant a lot reading it! I'm sorry you've had to deal with all of this. I propbaly over reacting!!! It's just a twitch I'm over thinking it!! Sorry for being so dramaict

Well, the twitching wasn't as bad today. It came and went in waves but not as intense.

Yet it seems like one issues passes and another takes it place. Had some toilet and stomach issues today. Also still trying to push off that cold while being exhausted but in good news my work place told me they are giving me raise? Without asking? Which was a nice surprise and I know I'm lucky to be given that!

The cold seemed to be even worst today!! I think I've used enough tissues to fill a never ending pit!! Some other issues also But in good news. The eye twitching has mainly calmed down!! A few bits every now and again but of course was a over reaction... Just like to the cold.

I've taken up painting in the last few days, I try to take about a hour listening to calming music and just painting to try and focus my mind or relax a bit! It's actually a bit calming and enjoyable!!

The twitch is back rather badly today :( The cold also seems to be getting a lot worse and won't shift. My hearing feels funny and my head is so stuffed up with pain. Nothing seems to be getting better. It's annoying it's been over a week and I've done all I can do yet nothing seems to shift. I felt better one day this week but it's gone way down hill again.

I'm not going to go rushing to the doctors as I know it's a cold and stuff I'm being dramaict and just having a moan. I just wish it would shift on, sorry for ranting so much about it.

Me eye twitch lasted 3 months before it went away(still comes back from time to time). Every day for 3 months.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information