Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BALD

Re: BALD

That's just cheating, Buster! That's like smothering yourself in chocolate and shouting "come on ladies comes and get me!"

If only, eh? Remember when Lynx brought out a chocolate spray? Like we all didn't go out and buy some of that...

Reminds me of that episode of Bottom where they buy some pheromone sex spray to try down the pub...

Instructions: Spray liberally. Go to a place with plenty of females and brace yourself.

---------- Post added at 05:04 ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 ----------

On another point, it's interesting how a good looking man or woman often gets let off for their nasty behaviour simply because they are appealing to the eye. Those who aren't get condemned much quicker for the same behaviour.

Fish back in the 80s I had long blond hair , in my thirties I noticed it was thinning on top and so did my mates down the pub , standing at a bar with a light above you and a mirror in front you would feel very uneasy, once I took the plunge an buzzed it off it felt very liberating like I'd had a weight lifted , if you can laugh about it and not give a shite I don't think it makes any difference.
    Terry that's a classic episode of Bottom with the pheromone spray he's utterly disgusting but you cant help but feel a little sorry for him , I shed a tear the day Rick Mayal died he was such a big part of my teenage years .
    Got to disagree on good lookers getting away with things , when Golden balls Beckham got his speeding fine cancelled recentley I thought the public would go out with pitch forks and burning torches hunting him down ( people just can't be bothered anymore ) and his chances of a knighthood are about the same as Rolf Harris's

That's true, Golden Balls has reached that stage where Tw@ttery outranks his looks Rolf's in my local jail at Stafford, well until he pops off that is...

Yes, I couldn't believe it when Rik went. We even had a long thread on the HA board about him that I think ended up in a big argument and got closed and someone banned!

Poor Richard Richard, what a said guy...and he has lots of hair! Remember in the pub in the "Sad Ken" horserace one?

Richie: I'm not a homosexual, if that's what you think.
    Eddie: Yeah, but you're not strictly heterosexual, are you?
    Richie: Judas! I've never done it with a bloke!
    Eddie: Yeah, but you've never done it with a bird either.
    Richie: Well, I'm heterosexual in intent.
    Eddie: The nearest you've come to being heterosexual is barricading yourself in a bedroom with a copy of Amateur Photographer and a jar of hand cream.
    Richie Well I've done it mentally. Boy have I done it mentally.

This popped up on my news feed... just sayin'

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by worriedwithfear View Post
    When's the last time you saw a bald man dating/going out with a really good looking woman?

It's rare in my opinion, even for those bald guys who still look good with a bald head.

There are things you can do now (hair transplants, etc...even stem cells may be used to reverse baldness). But if you don't want to go down that route, shave your hair (a bald patch plus long hair at the sides looks awful), get a tan and hit the gym. There are plenty of bald, muscular guys who look hot as hell (Jason Statham? Vin Diesel? Bruce Willis?).

Quote Originally Posted by Buster70 View Post
    First of all I did laugh that as soon as I clicked on this thread a pop for hair replacement came up they don't miss a trick .
    As a bald overweight middle aged man I'd can honestly say I get women flirting with me most weeks and given my personality is somwhere between Jack Dee and victor Meldrew it can't be that , it's not my money they are after either unless they are after change for parking meter , fat and bald is the new tall dark and hanson's going out with a chubby means less guilt about loving chocolate for women and no woman wants a man nicking her hair dryer and spending more time in the bathroom than her .
    Looks will only take you so far , paying someone a compliment or making them laugh makes a longer lasting impression than how good their hair looks.
    The media try's to make us all believe if we don't look a certain way we should put a paper bag on our heads or only go out after dark , real life isn't like that it's just media bullshit , I always notice the curvy women more than the thin ones but that's just my taste.
    So here's one for the ladiees me with my bald head covered in ice cream in Asda today ( yes it's actually me ) try not to fall in love , enjoy

Love it Buster

About 10 years ago i developed a set of moobs and had more chest hair than head hair.

I'm pleased to report i've now got rid of the moobs! I enclose the evidence of my previous moobs!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by BikerMatt View Post
    Love it Buster

About 10 years ago i developed a set of moobs and had more chest hair than head hair.

I'm pleased to report i've now got rid of the moobs! I enclose the evidence of my previous moobs!
    Is it wrong that all I can think about right now is motorboating?

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Is it wrong that all I can think about right now is motorboating?
    You can't beat a good hard bit of motorboating
    Last edited by BikerMatt; 21-10-18 at 15:44.

Hi, Just a quick word. I hope they never ever give Golden Balls a knighthood. They probably will though. Nice pictures from Fishmanpa. Jason Statham. WOW what a guy. xxx

Call that a pair of moobs Matt ? Haven't you got any pics before you lost 8 stone ? Anything less than a B cup doesn't count as moobs .
    Do you think men are slowing turning into women and women into men ? I did see a woman with a tash and thinning hair and a bloke at the bus stop with a hand bag .
    Of all my worries today my hair was not one of them , I keep it in a box of memories under the bed .

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information