Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: BALD

Re: BALD

Quote Originally Posted by Buster70 View Post
    Call that a pair of moobs Matt ? Haven't you got any pics before you lost 8 stone ? Anything less than a B cup doesn't count as moobs .
    Do you think men are slowing turning into women and women into men ? I did see a woman with a tash and thinning hair and a bloke at the bus stop with a hand bag .
    Of all my worries today my hair was not one of them , I keep it in a box of memories under the bed .
    Lol!!!

Don't have to worry about the cup size these days but my thong chafes a bit

That was taken maybe 10 years ago before i lost the 8 stone, but wasn't as heavy as before the weight loss.

You're probably right Buster. My little one who's five had mufti day on Friday and one of the little boys turned up with a dress on! Honestly, straight up, no word of a lie.

The OP hasn't been back since!

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post

Yes i noticed that.

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    We're having to much fun to let the thread enter Zombieland.

Oh , and Magic, if you want bald there is always your favourite Tom Hardy as Bane or Bronson...

---------- Post added at 01:52 ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BikerMatt View Post
    Lol!!!

Don't have to worry about the cup size these days but my thong chafes a bit

That was taken maybe 10 years ago before i lost the 8 stone, but wasn't as heavy as before the weight loss.

You're probably right Buster. My little one who's five had mufti day on Friday and one of the little boys turned up with a dress on! Honestly, straight up, no word of a lie.
    Could be parents trying to be "right on"?

Never heard of "mufti day" which sounds like something he is surely far too young to be doing!

Get an edible thong, then your ass might snap at it and solve the problem when you are hungry.

---------- Post added at 01:53 ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 ----------

Call that a pair of moobs Matt ? Haven't you got any pics before you lost 8 stone ? Anything less than a B cup doesn't count as moobs .
    Do you think men are slowing turning into women and women into men ? I did see a woman with a tash and thinning hair and a bloke at the bus stop with a hand bag .
    Of all my worries today my hair was not one of them , I keep it in a box of memories under the bed .
    That's Phill & Holly before they turn up for work!

I’m surprised the OP never came back. I hope we were of some help to him!

In this part of Yorkshire we have nicknames for the different stages of baldness. When a widow’s peak advances it is known as a ‘peninsula head’. If the peninsula disappears you may get an ‘island head’. Some people may even get a couple of islands remaining if they’re lucky. If you’re completely bald on top but have long hair at the back and sides to compensate you’re known as a ‘clown head’. I knew a chap hear once who had a terrible clown head. He subsequently had it all cut off, so it was really short at the back and sides and he was a completely new man. He looked so much better and even younger in appearance. Then of course, there’s the ‘monk head’, where it is gone in a circular area on top, but still there everywhere else. Once it’s all gone, you’re just known as a ‘slap head’. Some kind locals on our estate will then offer to shine your head for a tanner. To younger folk that’s two and a half pence (it was a sixpence piece in pre-decimal coinage)! It’s never gone up, even with inflation. If you’re lucky you can haggle down to two pence (or tuppence as we say here) on the grounds that the half pence was abolished quite some years ago.

Before anybody thinks I’m being cruel to the lesser haired gent, let me state that I am in local terms a ‘peninsula head’, but it is thankfully still attached to the mainland. I am a bit concerned about reaching the island stage in case the island then votes to leave and vanishes altogether, resulting in the chaos of the ‘clown head’!

I’m also worried about my moobs. I’m concerned I may be a ‘C’ cup already. Now if you get to the size of a ‘C’ cup should you really wear a bra? Do they do those things for men? Maybe something stronger and restrictive to hide them, rather than enhance them, maybe with a more manly sporty theme rather than the flowers. I’d hate these things to go saggy and drop down to my belly! Is there a fitter that measures men’s moobs where I could get some professional advice? Surely in this era of equality there’s somewhere I can go?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyke View Post
    I’m surprised the OP never came back. I hope we were of some help to him!

In this part of Yorkshire we have nicknames for the different stages of baldness. When a widow’s peak advances it is known as a ‘peninsula head’. If the peninsula disappears you may get an ‘island head’. Some people may even get a couple of islands remaining if they’re lucky. If you’re completely bald on top but have long hair at the back and sides to compensate you’re known as a ‘clown head’. I knew a chap hear once who had a terrible clown head. He subsequently had it all cut off, so it was really short at the back and sides and he was a completely new man. He looked so much better and even younger in appearance. Then of course, there’s the ‘monk head’, where it is gone in a circular area on top, but still there everywhere else. Once it’s all gone, you’re just known as a ‘slap head’. Some kind locals on our estate will then offer to shine your head for a tanner. To younger folk that’s two and a half pence (it was a sixpence piece in pre-decimal coinage)! It’s never gone up, even with inflation. If you’re lucky you can haggle down to two pence (or tuppence as we say here) on the grounds that the half pence was abolished quite some years ago.

Before anybody thinks I’m being cruel to the lesser haired gent, let me state that I am in local terms a ‘peninsula head’, but it is thankfully still attached to the mainland. I am a bit concerned about reaching the island stage in case the island then votes to leave and vanishes altogether, resulting in the chaos of the ‘clown head’!

I’m also worried about my moobs. I’m concerned I may be a ‘C’ cup already. Now if you get to the size of a ‘C’ cup should you really wear a bra? Do they do those things for men? Maybe something stronger and restrictive to hide them, rather than enhance them, maybe with a more manly sporty theme rather than the flowers. I’d hate these things to go saggy and drop down to my belly! Is there a fitter that measures men’s moobs where I could get some professional advice? Surely in this era of equality there’s somewhere I can go?

I'm thinking of making myself an Alan Partridge peephole pringle
    Attached Images Attached Images

Loving the bald stages and naming , clown head I remember as a kid singing to a bald man ( from a distance on my bike ) " hey you over there what's it like to have no hair is it hot or is it cold I don't know cus I'm not bold " kids can be such shites and I thought I was safe as my dad had hair until he died ( or at least I think he was my dad ) Khama
    They do make somthing for men with saggy moobs it's called a belt .
    At least we can laugh about it , and then cry ourselves to sleep knowing our head banging days are over . Could be worse could have that orange rug Donald trump wears .

Even James Bond needed a corset in his later years...

I'm finally getting rid of my moobs after a few years of them. Mother Nature has given me a kick up the backside with getting Hypertension so it's encouraged me to make dietary changes. I'm about half way now, 10lbs down.

But should they come back I'm declaring myself gender fluid so I'm not only fashionably "right on" but able to get away with a bra or bodice!

They do make somthing for men with saggy moobs it's called a belt .
    Oh Buster, yes, a belt! Why didn't I think of that! I wonder if I could get something with a good width, like a double breasted Lonsdale belt or similar so it would cover each moob and flatten it? I'd really like something a bit sporty.

But I feel I'm at a bit of a crossroads in life and I could be wrong? Maybe as BikerMatt suggested, the Alan Partridge pringle peephole may well be the way to go! Maybe we should be more proud of our bodies? With the growing obesity epidemic, moobs are becoming the norm. If the pringle peephole became fashionable, couldn't women actually find moobs sexy? All fashions have to start somewhere! I do think I've got some of the biggest moobs in Yorkshire, not that I'm saying size is everything!

Oh and that Donald Trump rug Buster! There's a strong rumour round here that it's not his original hair, but it's actually yeti hair he's had transferred from some place else, which accounts for its wildness! He's got plenty there apparently!!!

Ah typical story here then, no return of the OP.....ne'er mind I'm sure all these wild/whacky and helpful comments are good for others to read. Anyone noticed that emoticons are all hair-less?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information