Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: BALD

Re: BALD

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    Anyone noticed that emoticons are all hair-less?
    Oooh yes, they are aren't they! Maybe we could have some new ones designed with the different baldness stages, so we can pick whichever we feel is appropriate for us?

I've decided I'm definitely going for the pringle peephole with regards to the moobs. The lines between genders are certainly disappearing. I went around the town tonight with some larger mates who are in a similar position to myself. Going between the pubs we came across some lovely young ladies on a hen night. They gave us all a fantastic rendition of 'get your moobs out for the gals!!!'. It made and my pals feel 10 foot tall (that's a whopping 3.048 metres!) and reet proud of tha selves . And it's further proof, should you need it, that we are gradually becoming a more equal society!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyke View Post
    Oooh yes, they are aren't they! Maybe we could have some new ones designed with the different baldness stages, so we can pick whichever we feel is appropriate for us?

I've decided I'm definitely going for the pringle peephole with regards to the moobs. The lines between genders are certainly disappearing. I went around the town tonight with some larger mates who are in a similar position to myself. Going between the pubs we came across some lovely young ladies on a hen night. They gave us all a fantastic rendition of 'get your moobs out for the gals!!!'. It made and my pals feel 10 foot tall (that's a whopping 3.048 metres!) and reet proud of tha selves . And it's further proof, should you need it, that we are gradually becoming a more equal society!
    There are only two responses to this type of behaviour.

1. Take great offence and log a MeToo over it.

2. Laugh and get your moobs out for gals.

Option 2 all the way for me!

---------- Post added at 02:23 ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    Anyone noticed that emoticons are all hair-less?
    Good point, never thought of that!

You can get hairy ones to but they have their added so emoticons must see bald as the real normal.

I don't think there's owt up with baldness, I'm actually thinking about shaving my hair extremely short anyway. I think like most things if you 'own' it then it isn't that bigger deal, easier said than done though I know.

Bald men can be quite attractive, in my humble opinion.

Vin Diesel
    Bruce Willis
    Ross Kemp
    The Rock

I wouldn't kick any of them out of bed for eating crackers.......

It is about confidence too. If a man appears happy in his own skin and has embraced the baldness (as it were) it becomes a non-issue a lot of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by debs71 View Post

Vin Diesel
    Bruce Willis
    Ross Kemp
    The Rock

It is about confidence too. If a man appears happy in his own skin and has embraced the baldness (as it were) it becomes a non-issue a lot of the time.
    They're all going to be kicking your door down now and whipping out their hobnobs.

Quote Originally Posted by mark84 View Post
    I don't think there's owt up with baldness, I'm actually thinking about shaving my hair extremely short anyway. I think like most things if you 'own' it then it isn't that bigger deal, easier said than done though I know.
    No one would see it with you still having that turkey on your head!

---------- Post added at 05:19 ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 ----------

Vin Diesel
    Bruce Willis
    Ross Kemp
    The Rock

That's just being greedy, all four of them!

I feel sorry for The Stath, you left him out.

They're all going to be kicking your door down now and whipping out their hobnobs.

Oooh Mark, now there's a thought, or rather a HOPE. I'd better get some extra teabags in then!

---------- Post added at 12:25 ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    That's just being greedy, all four of them!

I feel sorry for The Stath, you left him out.

Oh yes, I forgot about Jason Statham! He is also welcome to eat crackers anytime....

Oooh Mark, now there's a thought, or rather a HOPE. I'd better get some extra teabags in then!
    Haha Debs

Terry, that photo is my artists impression of what resides under my hair. What is that thing where people try and tell you things by your head lumps??

Haha Debs

Terry, that photo is my artists impression of what resides under my hair. What is that thing where people try and tell you things by your head lumps??
    Phrenology isn't it? I've always wondered whether you get a false reading if you have banged your head the day before?

So, the turkey is a metaphorical turkey then? Heh, you could do a load of them in a collage in all different colours and get it in a museum

---------- Post added at 01:28 ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 ----------

Oh yes, I forgot about Jason Statham! He is also welcome to eat crackers anytime....

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information