Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ring any bells for anxiety related symptoms ?

Help with symptoms

Everytime im trying to focus on work or relax with something to do in the evenings I get a weird symptom of sickness chills, restlenessness in my body and constant yawning i also feel really tired this has been going on for months now Iv been to the doctor and have had blood tests which have all been perfect so not sure if it is my anxiety causing it. Just feel so Ill and sick all the time and feel like my head is constantly foggy and off. Just havent felt relaxed or well and normal for so long now. The chills are worrying as I keep thinking i have cancer.

Re: Help with symptoms

Quote Originally Posted by ryann90 View Post
    Everytime im trying to focus on work or relax with something to do in the evenings I get a weird symptom of sickness chills, restlenessness in my body and constant yawning i also feel really tired this has been going on for months now Iv been to the doctor and have had blood tests which have all been perfect so not sure if it is my anxiety causing it. Just feel so Ill and sick all the time and feel like my head is constantly foggy and off. Just havent felt relaxed or well and normal for so long now. The chills are worrying as I keep thinking i have cancer.
    It very much could be! Chills can be an anxiety symptom. I wasn't sure when I was having them if it was my virus, or if it was my attached anxiety.

Not entirely sure what you mean by sickness chills though? Do you mean you feel nausea when they happen?

Need help with scary symptoms

Has anyone experienced a feeling in their head and body like your swaying or falling through the floor with weakness in your whole body like you could black out at any moment when walking I seem to get this often and it comes with a Surge or jolt of adrenaline which leaves me shaking afterwards, usually it will go away but then I will feel derealised and have severe headaches all day I am worried this may be a brain or blood pressure problem rather than anxiety related just wanted peoples thoughts on this.

Re: Need help with scary symptoms

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Anyone experienced anything like this ?

Has anyone experienced a feeling in their head and body like your swaying or falling through the floor with weakness in your whole body like you could black out at any moment when walking I seem to get this often and it comes with a Surge or jolt of adrenaline which leaves me shaking afterwards, usually it will go away but then I will feel derealised and have severe headaches all day I am worried this may be a brain or blood pressure problem rather than anxiety related just wanted peoples thoughts on this.

Re: Anyone experienced anything like this ?

ryann90

How long has this been happening for? How long does the sensation last?

A few weeks ago, I went through a spell of having "brain zaps" - the most unusual feeling... Can't really describe it. But what you say sounds spot on.

Probably best to run it past your GP if it's of new onset. Although it's probably nothing - just a "glitch in the matrix"

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle

Re: Need help with scary symptoms

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Emmz

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Sensation of swaying and floor moving need help

I don't know if anyone has experienced this but I am experiencing this everyday now. it feels like I am rocking forward or falling back inside my head if that makes sense. I have noticed that when talking to people face to face it gets worse and Then i begin to feel a tension and weakness in my body with chills and sickness i literally have to run out of the place i am in or end the conversation with the person as I feel like I will black out or something worse will happen. Not sure if this is a brain tumour or some systematic disorder but just wondering if anyone has experienced it and if so how do you get rid of it ?

Re: Sensation of swaying and floor moving need help

no one then ?

Re: Sensation of swaying and floor moving need help

Its very common. Just found out myself!
    It also intensifies in certain situations (for me near flourescent lights). Read this https://www.anxietycentre.com/anxiet...izziness.shtml

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information