The reason I'm asking here is because I know a lot of people here have IBS. I finished a week of antibiotics last Sunday. I had some stomach issues during but not severe. I've been on a probiotic since starting the antibiotics. This morning I woke up and had what felt like explosive diarrhea, but was actually just a lot of light colored mucus. Then, I had at least 10-15 loose stools (like normal loose stool, not mucus) over the next 5 hours. About halfway through I started seeing bright red blood, but I think that's from the terrible internal hemorrhoids I have, which had become agonizing by that point. I feel back to sleep for two hours and thought it was over, until I went again and it was back to the mucus. Then, this last time I put some toilet paper over to get a better look and I it was just completely clear liquid coming it, with some of the rectal blood.

What is this?? No stomach cramping at all. I just get a gurgly feeling like I have to go. No fever. I have been worrying about c diff but this doesn't seem to be that since other than the clear liquid the still was formed and not terrible smelly like I've heard of c diff.