Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Optic nerve swelling

Re: Sudden appearance of floaters?

I've always suffered from floaters. Don't worry too much about them unless they're coloured lights or blobs that really effect your vision. If you concentrate you'll see hundreds of them in bright light. They're not dangerous. Positive thoughts bud.

Re: Optic nerve swelling

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

Yeah, I am seeing literally a rain of them now. What bugs me is that until 2 weeks ago I didn't notice even single one. They are so obvious now, and there are so many of them that it bugs me, how in the world I didn't notice them before if I had them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo84 View Post
    Yeah, I am seeing literally a rain of them now. What bugs me is that until 2 weeks ago I didn't notice even single one. They are so obvious now, and there are so many of them that it bugs me, how in the world I didn't notice them before if I had them.
    You'd have had them a long time before now but like most things with anxiety now you know it's there you look for it more which often makes it all worse. Gotta love it.

Being hypochondriac it is hard for me to believe that I havent noticed smth so obvious for such a long time...anxiety sucks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information