Thread: After sex spotting

After sex spotting

I’m spiralling right now, don’t know what to do, and the doctors are closed because it’s Sunday

After having sex with my boyfriend we stayed in bed for a long time, maybe over an hour, there was no blood on the condom and I saw no blood on my private’s. when I finally whent to the bathroom I saw some Rosa discharge on the paper, I whipped again and it was darker, not really brown.

My period is in a week, so I don’t think it’s that.

Anyone had a similar experience?? Can it be a small amount of blood mixed with discharge?

Re: After sex spotting

I know just how you feel. I had some bright red blood a few minutes after sex a couple days ago. It wasn’t a lot but enough to worry. I’ve been on the depo shot for just over a year and spot frequently and I’m torn between thinking the flow was just urged from through intercourse or thinking it’s deadly serious.
    I read hormone imbalances can cause some after sex spotting, as can benign polyps or cervical ectropion which is basically an inflamed part of the cervix that was touched and starts to bleed. There are lots of reasons, even more rough intercourse. Do you have any pain?

I’ve had some mild period like stomach cramps, when I ate lunch I was sure it was my period coming because of the pain, but it when a way again.

Now I have some light pink spotting when I wipe, but nothing to see in my pad trough the day.

I hope it’s my period, even though it’s way too soon, but at least it’s not something really serious

It turned out it was my period, don’t know if the sex was triggering it, but it’s was a week early.

My stomach cramps have been very similar to the ones I usually have, but I think I might bleed less, there is blood and it’s still fresh but the blow is pretty medium.. I’m concerned that it might not be my period but something sinister, even though the blood looks like period blood and it doesn’t smell bad or anything...

I’m still debating about calling my doctor.

Thread Information