Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chatroom ideas

Re: Chatroom ideas

Quote Originally Posted by DustingMyselfOff View Post
    I would LOVE to spend time in the chat room, either on a casual basis or for scheduled meetings, but every time I've gone there, it's empty. Perhaps it's the time zone difference, but the room is always hempty when I try to enter.
    Sue
    It is very much a chicken and egg situation. If people don't go in then others see it empty.

We do have chat people who are based in other time zones, it is a case of catching them on line of course

It is normally busier in the evening UK time, so mid afternoon US time maybe

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Quote Originally Posted by venusbluejeans View Post
    It is normally busier in the evening UK time, so mid afternoon US time maybe
    Yes, I'm sure that's a big part of the problem: afternoon US time I am at the office and by the time I finally get to relax and have some "me time" everyone in the UK is peacefully (hopefully) sleeping.
    Sue

Thanks Emmz.

I keep meaning to come in and will try & remember to. We don’t have to talk about anxiety all the time do we?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Scass View Post
    I keep meaning to come in and will try & remember to. We don’t have to talk about anxiety all the time do we?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh goodness no, that would be grim lol

No we talk about anything, and everything. Think of it more as meeting up with friends for a coffee (or drink) and a chat.

Look forward to meeting you all.

Only just seen this thread. Would love to chat with other peeps whilst Strictly is on

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information