hey guys, I went to sleep last night eventhough yea you guessed it I tried not to and it took over eventually I woke up today, all was fine around 4am. Went back to sleep and woke up around 5am my ear was clogged! I tend to get this normally but anxiety spiraled out of controle I thought what if it has something to do with concussion from banging my head on the cart yesterday! Also, to be clear about the cart, it is one of those carts with little shelfs and on the top it has some exposed pillers metal with metal endcaps. Wouldn't this be like getting wacked with a baceball bat or with a pole if I was bending down fast? No head-aik just some miled pain on right side the forehead pain isn't there unless I tough it and some pain around my ear and cheek the cheek might be from my testing and clenching teeth outa frustration yesterday, what should I do? I am so bumbed out right now! I wish I wasn't such an idiot leaving the damn cart there eventhough I had hit my self on it three times already just not this hard! Can anyone relate and should I make an appointment with my doctor or go to the ER?