Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies please can boob stretchmarks look slightly dimpled

Re: Scared I have breast cancer

I'm sure you are fine!!! Take a deep breath and get out of your own head. That's what I have to do. I'm still going through some crazy stuff right now as well and it seems like the symptoms are never ending. I also haven't gotten out of my own head though and think about it like 24/7.

I'll PM you. Stay positive!!!

Hi all, I wish I could rationalise my current worry but I can’t, I try to think rationally and then the irrational side kicks in, I’m adamant I’m not going to the Drs this time but how do I overcome my current fear? Xxxx

---------- Post added at 11:02 ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 ----------

I spoke to my mum this morning who said she has dents and bumps and so on she said it’s ageing I’m 45, can anyone else see dimpling only in certain lights and positions but not when you stand normal and in any other light, I know I’m going on but this is making me feel sick please if anyone else has this could they message me I’m so scared st the moment xx

---------- Post added at 11:41 ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 ----------

Sorry to keep posting, but I’ve just popped home from work to let my dog out and as you do I decided to have a check, where the dent is there are 3 streach marks in a row going through it could the stretch marks cause the dimple thanks xxx

Please ladies anyone I just need abit of reassurance xxx

Sounds pretty normal to me but if you are worried then you would need to see a doctor as we cannot say 100% for sure everything is ok.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thank you, I think deep down I know it’s normal but my ha won’t let go of it xxx

This is really making me feel sick, I know it’s been there ages so why am I questioning it, I keep checking and checking and making myself feel really bad I don’t know how to stop it’s like I’m a coiled up spring please help xxx

Has anybody ever freaked out over stretchmarks

Hi all, I know this is probably going to get moved by I wanted to post under a different title, I wanted to know all the ladies that have freaked because they thought stretchmarks on there boobs were a dimple, I'm sure this is what I have as I can see loads of stretchmarks where I think I have a dimple, but my brain won't completely let go of it's something sinister, if anybody has any advice on how to convince yourself it's harmless stretchmarks please could you share with me how you overcome it xxxx

---------- Post added at 12:23 ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 ----------

Also if it was sinister would it be pulled in rather than on the skin it disappears if I pull the skin tight xxx

Re: Has anybody ever freaked out over stretchmarks

I am actually going through something very similar. I have like these stretchmark like indents only on one boob. Its hard to see for the most part but only in certain lighting, but I can feel them. what freaks me out is that is that i dont think I see the usual white silvery mark they leave. My sister who is a PA told me its probably a very old stretch mark I only noticed now after I went trough a lump scare. I asked her if it was a stretch mark why isnt is white n shiny like the ones on my thighs, and she said that they dont have to be. I’ve pursued this with my GP doctor, who also said its normal and probably weightloss related. I was so anxious about this i asked my GP for a second opinion and he refered me to the famous teaching hospital in my area and I was seen there as well. Over there I was examined by the chief breast surgeon, chief resident, and a PA. (I didnt ask to be seen by three people all at once, but I guess it was jist their protocol) All of them said there was nothing that concerned them and Im just being hyperaware. Embarassingly enough even after being seen by 5 medical professionals, one which is my own sister, and three that are from a famous hospital, Im still anxious as crap and worried. I havent had an MRI or anything, but Im trying to be stronger than this and just move on without further testing.

Hi there it’s just horrible the marks that have probably been there years turn into something sinister when you have health Anxiety and you can’t shake the fear, I’ve bought a book on cat and have started to read it, hopefully it will help cxx

Quote Originally Posted by herbie73 View Post
    Hi there it’s just horrible the marks that have probably been there years turn into something sinister when you have health Anxiety and you can’t shake the fear, I’ve bought a book on cat and have started to read it, hopefully it will help cxx
    Yes, just have to distract ourselves!! I think mine have always been there as well. When I found a lump in my breast back in July(which started my health anxiety), i kept taking pictures and sending it to my sister. In those pictures, the indents were already there, but i havent noticed them until last month. Anxiety makes us hyperaware of everything and it sucks

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information