Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies please can boob stretchmarks look slightly dimpled

Re: Has anybody ever freaked out over stretchmarks

I notice a bit of a scar/sheen on mine in certain lights, that’s how I convince myself they’re stretch marks!

I know what you mean limeslime, If you look at them in a certain light you can see the lines and the way the skin shines, if you get a cluster they can resemble a dent, I have loads at the bottom of my boobs some are very thick, I just wish I could accept that this is all they are when deep down I know they are common stretchmarks, but my brain just won't let it go, I have stopped myself from rushing to the dr this time, because they say you should stop seeking reassurance to begin to get better, I'm also reading a cbt book, I just need to stop the checking that's the hardest part, I've done it before so hopefully I can do it again xxx

Evening all, I was wondering if any other ladies out there have freaked out over stretchmarks on there boobs, deep down I know this is all it is but my stupid ocd brain won’t let it go, I know I have had these marks for ages and I can see that they are 3 stretchmarks in a row, and I’ve got deeper more prominent ones next to this area, but I’ve convinced myself it’s sinister and I’m dying again, I’m waiting for my medication to kick in again because I haven’t been taking it regular, so if anyone has any wise words out there I would be truly grateful, also just to add you cannot see the mark in normal light or when I stand normal or raise my arms many thanks xxx

Scared myself on google

Hi all, if there is anybody out there that can calm me down I would be grateful, I have been googling like mad and now I’m convinced I definitely have breast cancer, I no I’m spiralling down but I don’t know how to stop, I now I’ve had this mark on my boob for ages but now I’m convinced it’s dimpling caused by bc, I can see there’s a bunch of stretchmarks running through it can stretch marks dimple, it’s only visible in certain lights and positions, I’m spending hours a day checking in the mirror, going to toilet at work every half hour, I’m waiting for my medication to kick in properly as I kept on missing doses, please help herbie xxx

Re: Scared myself on google

Anyone please xxx

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Why is this only bothering me now when I’ve had it ages xxx

Because you suffer with HA and are concentrating on it.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Yes I know it’s just really hard to shake the fear xxx

Hello Herbie. I could have written your post myself it is so bang on. I have one on the left outer side of my left breast that looks like a dimple in certain lights but also like a cluster or a few bigger stretch marks. I must say this is on my heavier breast too so may just be because of size haha. I also get quite a bit of pain around the area from time to time. I don’t feel anything sinister under the surface but know sometimes lumps aren’t found with cancer. The only thing I can say is if you are concerned to see a GP and let them have a good look. If you’ve had it for years I’m sure it’s nothing to worry about. Also some people say that dimples would be seen in all lights whereas that isn’t the case for stretch marks, if you have to really look it’s probably nothing to worry about. X

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information