Thread: Poor circulation (male problems included, possibly too much information)

Poor circulation (male problems included, possibly too much information)

Hey guys,

Just a quick one, what are the signs of poor circulation?. Somebody triggered me off the other day by saying my hands were cold and thats a sign or poor circulation. I've noticed other things recently too. My downstairs department seems to be suffering from a lack of blood flow at times, I looked at my penis the other day and it seemed smaller when flacid it also doesn't feel as big when erect at times. I do notice that I take extra breathes at times too and kinda feel air hungry at times. This has made me paranoid. I take citalopram at the moment too. What happens with poor circulation?.

Re: Poor circulation (male problems included, possibly too much information)

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by theclusk1 View Post
    Hey guys,

Just a quick one, what are the signs of poor circulation?. Somebody triggered me off the other day by saying my hands were cold and thats a sign or poor circulation. I've noticed other things recently too. My downstairs department seems to be suffering from a lack of blood flow at times, I looked at my penis the other day and it seemed smaller when flacid it also doesn't feel as big when erect at times. I do notice that I take extra breathes at times too and kinda feel air hungry at times. This has made me paranoid. I take citalopram at the moment too. What happens with poor circulation?.
    Sounds like it’s mostly in your head to me, including the male problems. Once you start overthinking, things can go downhill fast.

How old are you?

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Medications like antidepressants can come with side effects that impact on libido. So, it is possible it could affect the strength of erections since it can stop people getting them at all.

Mental health issues can do the same. And age will do it naturally as well.

Thread Information