Hello. So on thursday night, I had sex with my boyfriend and it was slightly painful. Then the next day, I started experiencing cramps that felt like ovulation but it hurts on one side. That slowly got worse as the night progressed. But I知 on the pill and nowhere near my cycle starting. Then yesterday they came and went. But I知 not entirely sure that they went, maybe I just was able to forget about it. Regardless, they were present last night and it definitely felt like ovulation cramps. But then I woke up at 3 with the pain in my aide to the right and up a little bit, right where my appendix is I think. I tried to go back to bed, and I woke up again now at 7, and the pain is slowly getting sharper and to the right. I知 really terrified of the pain that comes with appendicitis and just having surgery and everything and potentially dying. I知 just scared that this is slowly turning into appendicitis. I知 going to the urgent care in about an hour when it opens but I知 scared that I知 just wrong and am gonna be wasting my money on cramps.