Thread: Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!

Greetings!

My name is Lilly and I'm also newbie here. For a number of years I am suffering from depression and I don't know how to get rid of it. I had a difficult childhood and big family problems, so this is probably the main cause of my mental illness.

But I am pleased to know that I am not alone and I can find new friends and friendly support on this forum.

Be happy and have a nice day!
    Last edited by Lilly88; 26-11-18 at 15:43.

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya Lilly88 and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Re: Hello everyone!

Hi Lilly and welcome. I find that the chat room helps me. I wish you all the best.

Hello, and welcome! I found this forum not too long ago, and it's been really helpful in dealing with my anxiety and stuff

Feel free to PM anytime if you need to talk. Sometimes it's all it takes to start recovering from what ails us.

Hi Lilly welcome to the forum.

Hey and welcome. We will try our best to answer any questions or worries you have. I have personal past experience of Severe anxiet and depression. I tried all the pharmaceuticals but they were ineffective. And psychological therapy did not work for me either unfortunately. The first and most important thing is finding the root cause of you’re depression.

Thread Information