Thread: Dull ache in arm

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Dull ache in arm

Hi everyone!
    I wonder if anyone has had this symptom before, and what it could be? It's a dull ache in my left arm, up on the middle of my outer bicep, and kind of goes down into my inner elbow and aches a little bit in my wrist. It's not even pain as such, like a dull ache. I had nerve pain in my knee a while ago and it feels like that, like a dull toothache.

First (of course!) I thought I must have heart problems, so I went to the Dr and they said there was nothing wrong with my heart, but this was a while ago now so I can feel myself getting into the cycle of panic again about it.

I do notice it more when I'm walking - my route out of home is up a hill (which is why I thought it was my heart) but then I wouldn't say the feeling stops when I'm at home doing other things. I was diagnosed with Carpal Tunnel some time ago, but it comes and goes and usually just hurts in my wrist. Could it be that?

I'd love to hear if anyone else has experienced similar symptoms. I'm on my own a lot, and then my mind starts to worry about it.

Thank you

Edited to add: I just realised I use this arm to hold my phone while I type/scroll with my right, which might be it?
    Last edited by joeyr; 02-11-18 at 11:29. Reason: remembered something I forgot to add

Thread Information