Last month I had sharp pains in my ovary area in the middle of my cycle, the pain was for a few seconds off and on through out the day. The pain went on for 5 days off and on. I went to the Doctors, who did not examine me and did no tests, and they said Ovulation pain, you had this 3 years ago, and had a pelvic scan which was clear. I was freaking out about it, thinking the worst, which is always cancer. I started my period and felt better. But 5 days after my period the sharp pain off and on has started again through out the day. I cannot stop thinking about it, it's on my mind constantly. I am thinking will i get the pains tomorrow, or when will the pain start again. I am convinced I have Ovarian Cancer and cant stop crying. I think there is something wrong with me, I know there is something wrong with me. Sharp pains that last for a few seconds and come and go throughout the day - what is it. Am I making it worse, by worrying and thinking about the pain, because I don't know if the pain is real or if anxiety is causing it. I just don't know what to do. I am starting to lose it, and my anxiety is out of control. Thank you for listening, I hope someone can help. I am 44 years old.