Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Testicular Cancer

Urinary Incontinence?

I'm a 17 year old male and I'm going up the wall about this.
    Pretty much every night before bed I have a pee. Afterwards I used to change and there would be a few drops of pee that would fall onto the floor. I now get changed before using the toilet to avoid this situation. A couple of times recently I have also had drops of pee come out before I actually started urinating.

I do not believe I have started peeing more, 5 to 6 times a day average. I don't have other symptoms like weak stream. I also notice sometimes during the day that I leak a bit after going too, yesterday being quite bad, and now I can't help thinking I've got prostate cancer.

This started before my latest bout of anxiety so I know it isn't that.

Any Ideas?

Re: Urinary Incontinence?

Shake when you're done baking

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    Shake when you're done baking

Positive thoughts
    If you shake it twice you’re playing with it

So you don't think I have cancer?

I went for a pee earlier and about an hour after I found that my penis was still dripping. I also went again straight after that so I don't know what to make of it. I made an appointment with my GP for today but I missed it because I was late, have to wait until monday, and I'm going mad with worry.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe H View Post
    I went for a pee earlier and about an hour after I found that my penis was still dripping. I also went again straight after that so I don't know what to make of it. I made an appointment with my GP for today but I missed it because I was late, have to wait until monday, and I'm going mad with worry.
    You’re 17 YEARS OLD. You do not have prostate cancer. It’s literally impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by AMomentofClarity View Post
    You’re 17 YEARS OLD. You do not have prostate cancer. It’s literally impossible.
    Gotta agree with this. I am 48 and they still don't routinely screen for it at my age (quite). You are absolutely safe.

What about bladder cancer

Quote Originally Posted by Joe H View Post
    What about bladder cancer
    You're 17 so no. If you're that concerned see a doctor.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Testicular Cancer

Is it normal to feel a long cord like lump on the side/back of the testicle? I can feel it near the top of the testicle and it goes quite a way down, eventually gets too deep to feel. Before anyone says the epididymis, it's not that.

I have to press a bit to feel it, but then I read somewhere when checking your testicles that you should apply a little pressure which has got me worried. I can also only feel it when I use my first finger, not the thumb. I also tried feeling it with my left hand as this is how the doctor would feel it and I couldn't, but didn't try very hard as I was distracted. I should also mention that at one point it seems to stick out a bit more, this is where I first noticed it.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information