Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 111 to 119 of 119

Thread: Testicular Cancer

  1. #111
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    19,164

    Re: Testicular Cancer

    Courtesy of your friendly neighborhood "Told Ya So Gang"



    Positive thoughts
    __________________
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

    The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

  2. #112
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    961

    Re: Testicular Cancer

    Quote Originally Posted by JAD71 View Post
    Saw a doctor this morning, he examined me and said he thought it was normal structure. I said I could feel something underneath the obvious lump that felt attached to the testicle, but he could not find it. I feel a little better about it, not 100% convinced though.
    I had TC for real. They took my left testicle. I was washing in the bath one day and felt my testicle was as hard as a rock. Couldn't squish it at all. I caught it stage 1 and had 1 round of carboplatin chemotherapy to ensure no stray cells were lying around my body. I went into the doctor. She felt around, and right there and then was booked for an ultrasound.

    Your doctor has reluctantly fondled many testicles. Trust them, and go about your life with a clean ticket of health
    __________________
    Software Developer. HA. I record podcasts: https://anxietyjames.podbean.com/e/a...ty-affects-me/

  3. #113
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    544

    Re: Testicular Cancer

    Quote Originally Posted by JAD71 View Post
    Saw a doctor this morning, he examined me and said he thought it was normal structure. I said I could feel something underneath the obvious lump that felt attached to the testicle, but he could not find it. I feel a little better about it, not 100% convinced though.
    How many pairs of testicles have you felt in your lifetime?
    How many pairs of testicles has your doctor felt in his lifetime?

    Whose opinion is more trustworthy?


    Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

  4. #114
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    75

    Re: Testicular Cancer

    Quote Originally Posted by jray23 View Post
    How many pairs of testicles have you felt in your lifetime?
    How many pairs of testicles has your doctor felt in his lifetime?

    Whose opinion is more trustworthy?


    Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
    His is of course, but I'm not convinced because there is a movable lump that if you feel long enough or push away seems to disappear. There is then another movable lump, but if you dig down it feels like it is attached to the testicle.

  5. #115
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    544

    Re: Testicular Cancer

    Quote Originally Posted by JAD71 View Post
    His is of course
    No buts. That is your anxiety talking. If your doctor is more trustworthy, then start trusting. It doesn't matter if you're convinced. You don't, and can't, ever be 100% certain of your health.

    Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

  6. #116
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    961

    Re: Testicular Cancer

    Quote Originally Posted by JAD71 View Post
    His is of course, but I'm not convinced because there is a movable lump that if you feel long enough or push away seems to disappear. There is then another movable lump, but if you dig down it feels like it is attached to the testicle.
    You're looking for reassurance. You're feeding the beast.
    You have to snap out of this. Go and enjoy life. Flip the script ... you've got a clean bill of health. Celebrate that. Be happy.
    __________________
    Software Developer. HA. I record podcasts: https://anxietyjames.podbean.com/e/a...ty-affects-me/

  7. #117
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    75

    Re: Testicular Cancer

    I've been feeling the same lump almost all the time for about 3 or 4 weeks. In a certain position, there is the bit that moves, then there are hard, immovable, small stony like things. Deep down I think it's cancer, I just can't believe though that it would happen to me not only at my age, but what I've already been through.

  8. #118
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    544

    Re: Urinary Incontinence?

    This thread is older than that lump. Which means your fear isn't even sticking to the same "symptom". Stop checking yourself.

    Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

  9. #119

    Re: Testicular Cancer

    It's Just Normal Buddy. It's normal in that age. Don't worry.
    __________________

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Spiralling - seizures, testicular cancer, bowel cancer
    By RadioGaGa in forum Health Anxiety
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 25-01-18, 11:46
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 23-04-17, 15:18
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 26-07-13, 22:18
  4. Testicular cancer fear with penile cancer
    By unsure_about_this in forum Health Anxiety
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 22-04-13, 21:08

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •