Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Testicular Cancer

Re: Testicular Cancer

If you are worried then you really need to see a doctor and get it checked.

We can't tell you what it is to be fair.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: Urinary Incontinence?

There is something else as well. About 6 weeks ago I went to see a GP about my health anxiety in general, not a specific health worry. When I got back I went to the toilet, and as I was peeing I went to blink and just as my eyes shut they were thrown wide open as I thought I saw blood. Just one tiny bit that I definately didn't see leave my penis, almost as if it appeared between leaving my penis and hitting the toilet. I looked into the toilet deeply after to see if there was a red area, and I wasn't sure if I could see it behind a tissue, but it didn't turn the whole bowl red. I don't know whether I did see blood then, but every time since I've watched very closely to see if there has been any and there hasn't. But the TV ads say that blood in your pee can be cancer if it's just the once so I just really don't know. I told my mum who said I had imagined seeing the blood, or it could have been the red red of the inside of my eye lid.
    I feel like I'm going mad

Re: Urinary Incontinence?

So what did the doctor say about your anxiety?

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Joe H View Post
    I read somewhere....
    I wonder where? You're engaging in hallmark HA behaviors. Seen it thousands of times here.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

The doctor suggested CBT and gave me a referral. But I'm doing CBT privately, first session tomorrow. But I can't help thinking what's the point if I'm ill and may be dead in a few months or so.

The doctor suggested CBT and gave me a referral. But I'm doing CBT privately, first session tomorrow. But I can't help thinking what's the point if I'm ill and may be dead in a few months or so.
    Well done on CBT. Any doctor can feel for testicular cancer in about 6 seconds (during the turn your head and cough part). Get checked out, when all is well make a conscious decision to put it behind you and focus mentally.

Went to the toilet today and 4 hours later still wet, but not dripping, although this just before I went again. aaaarrrrrggggghhhh! Driving me mad! (P.S. Sorry the tread is really muddled)

Went to the toilet today and 4 hours later still wet, but not dripping, although this just before I went again. aaaarrrrrggggghhhh! Driving me mad! (P.S. Sorry the tread is really muddled)
    It's an indication of what your anxiety is doing to you. CBT is a positive and can help you stop the negative thoughts swirling through your mind. Perhaps asking about meds may be in order as well. When I was suffering from some depression after my illnesses, meds calmed my mind and allowed me to focus on therapy and the techniques to beat it.

Positive thoughts

Had a feel of my testicles in the shower today and both were as hard as a rock. The right one hurts ever so slightly as well and was slightly harder than the left too.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information