Hi all,
Started itching about a month and half ago. Well feeling itchy I never actually itch only occasionally like before. It all started when I saw a black mark under my skin on the end of my nose like 6 months ago I googled and was worried about skin c and low and behold the end of my nose starting feeling itchy. Then a month half ago I got my hair cut and you know how you feel itchy after? It just didn’t stop. It’s a weird under the skin kind of itch can be somewhere for 1 second then somewhere else completely for the next 5 seconds etc... sometimes it feels like I walked through a cobweb. Other times it feel like I can just really feel my clothes against my skin. Other times I’ve felt areas of skin go warm.

Now I do have benign fasciulation syndrome too, which damn nearly drove me to anxiety meltdown a year or two ago and itchiness can be apart of that.. So anyway a couple weeks after I started feeling itchy becoming increasing worried by it.. I went out with a mate and drank alot of alcohol. Woke up feeling crap as you do and I always feel even more anxious when I’m hungover so I was checking over all my skin because I noticed my neck was all red. Then I noticed I had a bright red dot on the side of my hand very small.. then I noticed I had 2 others on my stomach very very bright red it’s been a month none of these have changed at all so I think these are anigomas. It’s possible they have been there for a long time I never really used to check my skin. I freaked out thought I was dying from leukimia and was just a mess for 2 weeks. I was so scared I didn’t check my skin anymore. Then one day I did check my legs and feet and low and behold dots !! 20-30 on both all near my toes I think these are peterchia so I shit myself booked gp appointment pronto and showed the dr and about the itching. I confessed for the first time I’m also a massive hypochondriac and was really deathly scared. She said it was nothing alarming but booked me in for a blood test for my peace of mind and gave me leaflets on anxiety.. anyway 3 grilling days later I rang the drs and they said all my blood tests came back normal. Fbc liver tests etc.

You would think this would give me peace of mind. It didn’t and it doesn’t it’s been a week since I had my results and I’m still crapping myself! I wear socks to bed because I can’t bare look at my feet- they are still there seem to be worse some days and better on others. I do work 10 hour shifts standing up but I just don’t know if that has anything to do with it. My itching subsided some days but is worse on others especially if I’m thinking about it. I’m physically fine apart from this haven’t been ill once no bruises blood stops quickly still as I know from injuries... I ride my bike allot and smash myself up but I still never really bruise.. energy levels at normal just feel a bit down because of this and exercise fine... I’ve put weight on if anything from comfort eating.

I’m now obsessed with my skin! Any marks or discolouration and I’ve noticed I’ve got a lot of spider veins below my eyes top of nose but I think I’ve always had a bit of that since I was 18!

The itching I can deal with it’s the petechia on my feet that’s telling me I’m dying !!

Can anyone relate?