Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Those Christmas magazines

Those Christmas magazines

I think you all know them, they come through the door and they've a thousand curious and strange items in. I love looking through them, mostly in horror. Here's my two favourite finds so far this Christmas season!

The rabbit is going to be featured in all my nightmares for the next few years, but at least the description of the kit for men gave me something to puzzle over.

Re: Those Christmas magazines

Don't get the sandpaper mixed up with the toilet paper!

That's one scary looking bunny!

Haha isn't it! I should have taken a picture of the surely popular book "50 ways to tie a scarf"too.

The "Fatal Attraction" bunny hot water bottle will go down well in households with frazzled sleep-deprived parents!

The kit for men is interesting-would the sandpaper be used to smooth down a prickly beard/sharp tongue?

I cant see the bunny in question ?!?

Ive just had the Book People christmas edition arrive and I want to buy so much stuff from it. There are some fantastic spoken word sets like Phlip Pullman etc.

I love that little man bag. Although if I got it for my partner, he’d just lose it within an hour...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oooo I've thrown mine away already, do so as they appear on the mat, but next one I'll look out for something strange and post it. They are so full, aren't they, of things you just don't need. APART from the lakeland one, that was ace.

Quote Originally Posted by mezzaninedoor View Post
    I cant see the bunny in question ?!?

Ive just had the Book People christmas edition arrive and I want to buy so much stuff from it. There are some fantastic spoken word sets like Phlip Pullman etc.
    It's two separate images, if you click further to the left it will open. You might wish it hadn't though, pulisa is right naming it the fatal attraction bunny...

Lol yeah, be careful with the bunny!! That face!! Let me get a photo of the scarf book...

---------- Post added at 19:26 ---------- Previous post was at 19:21 ----------

Now, sorry, but I would genuinely be interested in '50 ways to tie a scarf' LOLOL

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information