Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Constant urination and pain/feeling full

Constant urination and pain/feeling full

So I was at the doctors Monday, she took a urine sample and said there was no trace of blood/infection even though I had spotting a few days before hand. She asked me to bring in urine samples one a week for a few weeks.

I constantly have to go to the toilet and when I do (tmi) it's not a small amount. (I've already gone like nearly ten times today) It's like a good enough flow. I've alot of back pain/my pelvics being in pain fulling full also. I keep finding my oravy areas ache also (feels full down there.) I've been feeling rather full as well. My stomach can get sharp pains and I can feel bloated. 'm still pushing myself to go to the gym but it's very hard.

Like I try to tell myself this can be HA but I feel so awful and I don't know how to deal with these. Like I'm worried about things like Bladder cancer or like what's really scaring me would be like ovarian cancers or a female cancer.

I feel like I'm at such a loss right now. I can't go back to the doctor as I was just there. I also had a few tests done in the last few months but it's like I kept worrying this is it or that I never had my ovary tested. This is effecting my life big and its really taking a toll. I've done my best to keep my mind busy and going out alot but I'm kept awake all night with these awful feelings--that it could be made worse about my mind worrying.

P. S I'm 22 and I'm in therapy over a year now. Meds I can't take due to another issue.

Re: Constant urination and pain/feeling full

Please read the below message from Admin. You are posting about a lot of different things frequently. Perhaps start a thread where you can keep all of your worries in one place.

Can posters, especially those who are posting a lot about a variety of fears please confine their posts to one thread.

This helps others to build up a clear picture of what is happening and makes it easier to offer suitable advice.

You may not see the pattern but usually it is there, especially if you are posting frequently about different things.

Your co-operation with this would be greatly appreciated.

Elen

That all sounds an awful lot like anxiety to me. The more you think about it, the worse it gets.

@Elen, I'm sorry for making another post, it's just a hard time.

@amomentofclartiy- thanks for the time to reply. I think I know it's anixety like I haven't been wrong about all the other things I fear yet this is really putting me out. Like I don't know how to explain it to myself as something that will blow over. Like I've never had feelings like this before and it's really casuing me distress.

I'm really having a horrible night. I was trying to go to sleep and suddenly my heart felt strange? Like it was beating very fast but it felt like it could stop at any moment. This caused me yo become super alert. As my minds been very distant. I can't deal with all that funky heart/chest stuff on top of this. I'd love to sleep without feeling strange or on edge as I fall asleep :([COLOR="blue"]
    Last edited by LouiseAndy; 18-11-18 at 21:03.

Still not feeling 100%, in fact I've still got a lot of physical stuff going on (no point in listing it again). The exhaustion is hard to deal with (I go through hard periods of it during the day).

Yet- for most parts of the day. I don't think it's anything that awful (Like ovarian cancer or something awful I've listed already) but I get lots of moments of total panic. That this is what it's all adding up.

I'm doing my best to be positive, I booked a weekend trip away for my boyfriend and me. Doing my best to get through my college work also.

Night time seems to the worst! I feel things way worse, it sets my mind into over-drive :(. I've tried doing some of my therapy methods but feel off still. Like I'm staying away from google so I'm trying to remind myself there's easier things to such of these issues. Like the colder weather makes you urinate more I think? Like Ibs could be some issues but I'm worried that it's covering up something. There's some things I can't explain either and that worries me I know I can get around these thoughts sooner or later...but it's like the fear of it's not something I can get around.

I know I'm rambling here alot but I had a horrible night/morning. I have no one to talk to in life. So even tho I'm talking to myself here, I feel so desperate and alone. Things keep getting worse, I wanted to drop in my sample today but a college project ran over time so there isn't time to drop it in.

---------- Post added at 20:04 ---------- Previous post was at 16:14 ----------

It's upsetting to have no one respond to you when you feel so awful. Like it's been getting worse and worse. I feel horrible. This has been happening for like 12 days now. I feel so alone and desperate

---------- Post added at 22:02 ---------- Previous post was at 20:04 ----------

Anyone please

---------- Post added at 22:26 ---------- Previous post was at 22:02 ----------

I know I'm talking to the wall at this stage but I might as well give in another go. I took some painkillers (the first time since this happened) it's kinda helped but not loads? Like my period should be due in the next week. I feel worse again after eating, I feel like I'm going to vomit at all times. My ovaries/pelvis feel so painfully/strange. Like I had to stop at the gym earlier over it. I'm so desperate at this stage. Someone please. Please.

Hi, I have previously had very similar issues going onto what you describe. Frequent urination, aches and pains in ovary areas etc. When I’ve been like this nothing has showed in urine samples and nothing showed on ultrasound. If sorry myself silly about ovarian cancer, but turns out it was just irritable bladder (made worse by anxiety) and ovary pain unexplained other than if my IBS was causing pain similar area. If pains continue you should see doctor so that they can decide if you need an ultrasound to check for cyst etc. But it does sound like similar symptoms to what I and many others on here have experienced.

@Aussie11 Thank you so, so much for replying. I was getting a little upset at the empty replys! I'm sorry you had to deal with that but I'm glad it turned out okay! I have to drop in a urine sample Wednesday so I'll talk to her about those options then! It's just hard things to deal with.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information