Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Heart Rate Spiked Again

Re: Heart Rate Spiked Again

They are fine and the variation you were asking about is normal...

Quote Originally Posted by Trbfan View Post
    But once again, it just happened again. I was sitting here, calmly. Feeling ok, watching some videos with my friends, when I felt a spasming in my throat, almost felt like muscle but it felt like a fast heartbeat too, I felt my chest and Immediately could tell it was racing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    Anxiety is like a campfire. When you're in the midst of a spiral the fire is burning bright and hot. When the flames die down, there's still a bed of red hot coals burning away just waiting for some more fuel. You may not feel anxious but your body is still on high alert and has a bed of hot anxiety coals inside just waiting to flare up. Just like a campfire, the hot coals of anxiety take a long time to finally go out.
    Every little niggle feeds your campfire. It really is as simple as that

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I really like the camp fire analogy

Hey there what u describe that u feel a thump before it races is probably an ectopic beat I’m on a svt group and a lot of people deccibe this is how it starts I think you need a golfer monitor to find out for certain

I will be getting a 30 day live event monitor tomorrow from my cardiologist. But it just happened again, and again when I was 100% calm and no iota of anxiety. I had gotten out of bed to go pee, did so, felt my pulse after..was great. I was gonna get some water and crackers so I moved the little box covering the water bottles, and got some crackers and in that I felt my heart like..pop and this feeling take off. I remained calm the entire time. Tried breathing, bearing down..just seems to want to do its own thing. This time I dont think it topped out much over 120. I grabbed the EKG Only went to 116 on there.

Its just, I dont know. The feeling I get with this is unlike feeling. I do get a rush to the chest that feels like adrenaline when its happening, and then after about 3-5 minutes it just goes back down, to normal if I didnt get anxious during it. A little higher if I did. And then I shake after. Which is strange. Its like I shiver very strongly. I've been talking to a cardiac nurse who thinks I have some type of hormone imbalance, its strange. Its also only happening at night. By all accounts my sinus rhythm remains pretty normal during these events. The cardiac nurse suspects an endocrine or hormonal issue. Potentially even an adrenaline dump.

https://imgur.com/a/82MBZNr Bottom one is first.
    Last edited by Trbfan; 28-11-18 at 13:29.

Honest it sounds exactly what I have and it ended up as inappropriate sinus tachycardia good luck with your holster and the tests if u don’t mind let me know what they decide you have. I have the adrenaline rush but not the thump it’s like a wave over my chest before my heart races. I had the tests done when I wasn’t having issues but my adrenaline and hormones came back normal. Good luck with everything

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information