Hi all , still shaking that bush , it’s been a couple of years since i started this thread doesn’t time fly when you’re having fun , or so I’m told , at the time I asked what if this is as good as it gets , do you accept that’s your life and just get on with it or give up ,at that time I felt like I couldn’t take another day but you find the strength some how and plod on , looking back I would be quite happy to just have the problems I had then , since then my mum has become completely reliant on my brother to do pretty much everything for her , she has dementia which is driving him to suicidal thoughts , my daughter now has been given the unwanted gift of ms which seems to have changed her personality and not for the better , my other daughter now suffers with anxiety not helped by the covid worry , my partner and I seem to argue and make up at least once a week and yesterday she went into hospital with stomach pains and they are now deciding wether to remove her gall bladder , she had this a couple of years ago and they left it but now it’s flared up again, so just waiting at home as I can’t go in the hospital with her .
So come back 2018 all is forgiven , I was kind of hoping to come back on here as a success story of how I got my shit together and beat anxiety but if you ever read this thread and it has a happy ending on my part you’ll know my account has been hacked .
right I’ll sod orf and stop depressing you and I hope you guys are doing better in some small way .
Ta Ta .