Page 32 of 73 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: As good as it gets .

Re: As good as it gets .

It's coming Mrs.C. I wonder how it will be before the 'coping with Christmas and new year' thread gets opened again. Poor thing, it's ignored and forgotten all year. It comes out with the Christmas trees and disappears again into the loft when they get packed away.

Ghost…Spillways

Glad to hear you're working through things Buster. I agree on the genetically inherited question too, we can't know what conditions we may or may not pass on to our kids. I've thought the same thing at times but if we refrained from hanky panky for those reasons we would die out as a species. Look after yourself mate.

Well we’re do I start , Firstly Derek would be sooo upset you called him Kevin but I like the Christmas idea , he has a job this month to deal with first Halloween, he’s definitely going outside the front door .
    Yes it’s colder this year but I’d still come again and probably will , we’ve been in January and that’s a tough gig , Blackpool is always grim what ever the weather.
    So my brother has let me know another of my cousins has died second one this year ,it used to be aunts or uncles now it’s the ones closer to my age which is a worry , so a funeral to go to when we get back , they want people to dress in ( look away pulisa ) red and white Nottingham forest kit , I’m not keen on going but I’ve known him all my life and they have been through hell as a family so it’s the right thing to do .
    Second shock for today , my daughter rang and she’s had results of recent tests ( trigger warning don’t bloody look it up ) she doesn’t infact have anxiety as the hospital, doctors and mum and dad have told her for the last three months , she has “Pots “ no I hadn’t heard of it either , a Condition that raises you heart rate when you stand up and doesn’t let it fall back down , this explains her heart rate being around 140 bpm when she is just standing still , from what I’ve read it can be debilitating but not life threatening and it’s not curable , beta blockers are the advised treatment , I think I’d probably rather she had that than this and at least now she knows what’s wrong , she has always insisted it wasn’t anxiety but we all do .
    Ive eaten way too much chocolate, donuts and chips over the last ten days , I’m pretty sure I’ve gone up at least one cup size maybe two , I’ll work it off when I get back .
    Catch you later

Please send my apologies to Derek , don't know where I got Kevin from.

Harry Enfield?

Sorry to hear about your cousin..Funerals are awful but it's good of you to plan on going.

As for Christmas, Russell Kane's latest rant on twitter- "Christmas in October"- is great. "You can shove it up your *rse..."

Precisely.

P.Sif your daughter has POTS could we all have PANS...Panic and Anxiety Neverending Syndrome?

The worrying thing about my daughter having a genuine Condition which affects the heart is the Doc has been trying to get her to take antidepressants which she turned down several times because of my experience with them , I get that they did tests and she was taken into hospital twice this was partly down to her mum having serious heart problems but how do they miss it when simply standing up was raising her heart rate to ridiculous levels and then it was staying there ?
    So that’s going to make us Pans people then pulisa ( I guess that will fall flat on its arse with younger viewers)
    Toodle pip .

Cool Buster Pans People

I hope your daughter gets some decent care now that the condition has been properly diagnosed and doesn't have to wait months to see a consultant.

Pan's People were the best thing on TOTP!

So I read up on POTS and it is treatable and can be cured it can go away with lifestyle changes, diet and exercise and in some cases meds, it is not life threatening and is caused by having low blood pressure

Page 32 of 73 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread Information