Page 46 of 73 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: As good as it gets .

Re: As good as it gets .

No one is thinking bad of you Buster, quite the opposite.
    Sometimes you need reminding to take care of yourself. x

I agree Buster, better you vent on here than turn all your anxieties inwards. I also agree about the word 'unprecedented'. In fact I'd say the amount of times it gets mentioned in recent times is unprecedented.

So that’s at least five times unprecedented has been used just on this thread , it’s just a word picked out by the government to cover their worthless asses for not being prepared for this , oh it’s unprecedented no one new it was coming , crap they’ve been warned for years even Bill Gates was trying to warn them years ago , ****wits , that’s the buzzword I would use .
    Anyway had a rough day so it time for my injection of disinfectant and a dose of ultraviolet light up my jacksie , as per ****wit Trumps advice , I do despair.
    Ta ta .

Enjoy your Dettox fix.....My daughter listens to Trump's daily "emissions" in the evening for the comedy element..I think he's got quite a following now! It brightens up her evenings!

Climbing the walls a bit tonight, had to take my daughter back into hospital today , her stitches split and she’s been in a lot of pain , dropped her off then heard nothing for four hours , anticipation is no friend to anxiety, she has called but she is still waiting to see the gynaecologist ( thanks auto spell ) I hate the thought of her being in there even if it is divided , I clapped a bit louder for the Nhs tonight , I do admire the work they do and I know many nurses and doctors suffer with anxiety.
    Cant relax until I know she’s ok and if I’ve got to fetch her tonight , my body is really taking a battering from my mind .
    Take care and be safe everyone.

Hi Buster I have felt the same but feel like hitting my head against a brick wall was told I would be surprised how good it felt bloody anticipation waiting for phone calls suck can understand how you feel.Here’s hoping your daughter will be ok
    in the meantime you take sometime out for you.
    You take Care and safe as well.xx

Hope she has been sorted out and is in less pain..At least this will stop her from going for any more bike rides when she is obviously vulnerable to falls and hopefully the doctor will have given her advice as to what she can and shouldn't do in view of the MS question mark?

Hope today is less traumatic for you, Buster. You could do with a break from looking out for others but it goes with the territory, doesn't it? Hope your partner is appreciative of all you are doing though? A few kind words can make difference when you are low and despairing.

Take care of yourself because you matter too and your family would be lost without you.

Thanks Ladeez , picked her up at 1.30 in the morning, drove the hospital with matchsticks keeping my eyes open but still woke up at the crack of dawn , she’s ok and they couldn’t re stitch it , she’s not vulnerable to falling but she does get blurred vision at times , her eyesight is fine ,the problem came from riding down a dip in a track off road and coming off the pedals going up the other side , slip , crossbar , ouch , she certainly won’t be riding for while , most women have a baby before that injury , she is very fragile right now and I do worry , always will .
    Lola , when I first got this dreaded affliction after a bad reaction to Ad’s I was banging my head trying to stop the racing thoughts that wouldn’t stop 24/7 , I saw a very nice Doc who asked “ did banging your head work ?” No “ then let’s try something else , wise wise words , banging your head is pointless unless you’re at a Metallica concert or on a headboard of coarse .
    I really really really really, what was I saying ? Oh yeah need some sleeep .

Buster, you've probably given up with NMP but I just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday for the 2nd (hope I've got the day right?!).

I hope you can forget all the daily angst and stresses and have a good day..maybe even with the grandkids!

T x

Happy Birthday for tomorrow Buster if Pulisa has it right. Though no doubt you'll be running back and forth helping everyone out. Take good care buddy and have a good one!!

Page 46 of 73 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread Information