Page 9 of 73 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: As good as it gets .

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Re: As good as it gets .

"Colonic irri...."? Don't be so preposterous!

The Ancients would dance naked to drum beats around Stonehenge and perform obscene rituals... Umm...anyway....

Hope all went to plan today, old boy?
    Last edited by KK77; 03-01-19 at 17:56. Reason: Too graphic

Never Surrender, Comrade

Oooo Errr...Taxi for Buster to Stonehenge.

We will require pictures

Have you been outside today it's freezing , youd need a magnifying glass to go with those photos
    Today was as trying as ever , partner is on crutches for six weeks then see if any improvement and discuss what treatment is needed , let's face it joints don't get better with age as I know too well , thanks for asking kk .
    Oh and that shite of a roofer won't fix the roof he's just fitted and leaks and we had another roofer look today and he guessed who'd done it because he's following him round putting right is f**k ups , so we've got to go to small claims court to try and get the money back , hate to say it but my daughter is showing signs of anxiety and OCD , it's a bloody stressful world we live in .
    Toodle pip .

Crikey Buster, I really do wish somebody would cut you some slack. The stress of a small claims court is just what you need right now mate. No doubt that's what that w****r of a roofer is counting on. It really does get right up my nose when rubbish builders take good money off good people for a third rate bodge-up. In all honesty if I didn't have so much on my plate I'd take a look myself, notwithstanding anxiety and being a carer for Mrs F

Cheers fish , I now know more about roofing than the bloody roofer did , he's still trying to worm his way out of it but today a really good roofer came and went through everything in detail with me he even took close up photos of all the f**k up and offered to let me go up with him on the roof ( anxiety declined that offer on my behalf ) weve sent him the quotes and photos and I guess he now knows he hasn't got a chance in court but my fear is he closes the business and starts again under a different name , karma will get him sooner or later .
    Today I found out why women moan about us leaving toilet seats up , I went in the toilet with my head full of roofing and a million other problems , sat down and shock horror the seat was up , I was surprised how far I went down the pan and how cold it was ,there was almost a splash so Ive learnt a valuable lesson that I will have forgotten by morning, they say you learn something new every day , unfortunately there isn't enough room in your head to remember it all , I could make room by forgetting my home phone number from the 1970s probably won't need that now or maybe my dad's car registration from the 80s .
    Take care anyone who's still reading my junk or if no one is reading this then just ignore this bit .

Still reading

Actually I've done that....sat down before I checked OH had put the seat back down. It's a hell of a drop

I'm still reading too, but I am hoping for some good news Buster.

If I get any good news these days I go into a panic thinking something will have to go wrong to balance it out , no news that's good news .
    Feeling the loneliest Ive felt in a very long time , mum ill, dogs ill, partners not well and fell out with me , and Ive just watched i Daniel Blake and cried .
    The silver lining of today if you can call it that was I went into town and got a tap on the shoulder ( not a copper I hadn't been shop lifting ) it was an old mate I haven't seen since I went mental , we used to go out every weekend and get smashed , we havent seen each other for nearly 8 years and it was like I'd not seen him since yesterday we stood laughing and joking in the street , joking about things we'd done in the past , I don't see many of my mates now and a few have passed away , just for those 15 or 20 mins I felt normal probably because I didn't know it was going to happen , and the icing on the cake he looked bloody old , I didn't tell him though .
    Got to stay up with the dog tonight she got the squits.

I meant to warn you about that film Buster.
    Watched it when it came out. Real gut wrench stuff!
    Superb acting but to real for the likes of people like us.
    Feel for you my friend with your heavy load.

Well partner has decided she doesn't want to be with me she'd rather live alone now , she won't even be in the same room , I'll be honest it's not the best start to a year Ive had , I'm not putting this on her it's both of us , all the problems we've had over several years have turned us in to different people and not for the better .
    I'm feeling pretty much as low as I can but not wanting to depress you lot into throwing yourselves off the nearest bridge I'll tell you about my morning instead , feeling a bit crap and fancying a drive out I went to what is probably the roughest part of Notts , there is a kind of flea market in a pub car park , it's not somwhere most normal people would choose to go , I headed to a stall that sells hifi gear , Reggae music was blasting out , then heading straight at me was a Rasta man with dreadlocks ,grey beard , can of tennents super in hand and strangest of all a giant Mexican sombrero ( it was sunny but freezing cold and early morning ) he dances up to me and put out his fist for a fist bump , I oblige and we both smile and he carries on dancing , I'll point out that ( not in a racist way ) I'm white middle aged and normally shake hands as a greeting so just a quick tip don't try and shake a fist bump it goes embarrassing really quickly and ends up like Rock Paper Scissors .
    Funny that I didn't feel nervous being there considering there are stabbings and shootings there most weeks ,yet I won't go for a much needed eye test because of the trapped feeling . No rhyme or bloody reason .
    If you want to make Gad laugh tell it your plans .
    Take care oddballs

Page 9 of 73 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread Information