Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: War anxiety again...

Worry over Syria war

I know we've been here before but every time this happens it works me up. Please tell me everything will be ok.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/russia...nf-base-2018-9

Re: Worry over Syria war

Everything will be Ok

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Nuclear War

Yet again I'm worried. Putin is making threats of Martyrdom and talking about Armageddon. I can't take this. Please reassure me it won't happen.

Re: Nuclear War

Well, you know what, there are others on this forum far more skilled than I in responding to these nuclear/armageddon threats....I've read their posts before. They will be along shortly....lol

Being the ripe old age of 50, I can tell you IMO, that the biggest threat to global security is........climate change/global warming.

Countries, leaders and politics goes in circles, always has and always will.....posturing, threats and sabre rattling are all that they are. I've seen too many news cycles over a life-time that are 'worrying' and you know what, its all now history. Nobody wants to end the world. You think Putin wants to go up in a puff of something? Errr nope. Think anybody else does? Nope.

War anxiety again...

It seems to be kicking off between Russia and Ukraine again. If this escalates, NATO gets involved...

Please reassure me.

Re: War anxiety again...

I would if I wasn't worried about it as well! I don't know why, we've already been through this multiple times. This neo-Soviet expansionism is getting completely out of hand - where's Gorbachev when you need him!?

It's getting worse; Ukraine is declaring war!

I'm not sure where you read that Frank but I'm not sure that's true. Technically I think Russia and Ukraine have been in a state of war officially for a few years now.

I was panicking about all this earlier in the week but I don't think it will escalate. NATO is not willing to get involved and also regardless of who is to blame for the incident on Sunday, Poroshenko seems like he's using this to gather favour for elections in March.

War anxiety again...

I was stupid and watched a YouTube video which talked about how we're closer to nuclear conflict than we have been in decades. Can somebody say anything to reassure me.

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information