Hi i need help with this please. I feel guilt dirty and ashamed with my thoughts and behaviour when very drunk. Last wk i stayed at my uncle and aunts house for a party i was even saying to myself b4 i went don’t do anything stupid when your drunk like have ideas that your auntie might be up for it disgusting as it sounds. I was disgusted with the thoughts last time and still am. Thing is when i,m very drunk like most people i think differently that scares me. Anyway we all went to party went to after party i went home with uncle and aunts house i carries on drinking i could feel myself thinking differently about what ifs like i was hoping something would happen as they were arguing. When my uncle went to bed i stayed up auntie was walking about i went to bedroom to get unchanged for bed stripped down to boxers then sort of waited. I hate writing this. I then walked to kitchen (bungalow) to see if she was there and said are you allright then she obviously had a shock and sent me to bed which i did. I woke up next day everything was normal i mentioned about me walking about in my undies. Embarrassing. Now i can’t stop feeling disgusting about myself of the what ifs. It’s my auntie through marriage but that still doesn’t matter. Still wrong to think like that. I even messaged her to say sorry i was embarrassing walking about she said it doesn’t matter it doesn’t bother her. She obviously didn’t no what i was thinking i feel really guilty. I didn’t physically do anything or say anything but still feel ashamed of my actions and thoughts whilst very drunk. Please reply.

---------- Post added at 15:16 ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 ----------

Please advise i keep thinking i,m a dirty sexual predator for thinking like that and walking out in my undies. I no i was extremely drunk but i feel bad from it. I was dreading it before incase i did anything like that even though i don’t want to but why did i think it was still ok to think be still do it. My heads in bits.

---------- Post added at 15:17 ---------- Previous post was at 15:16 ----------

I feel i have let the family down and i feel i need to confess more and more.