Thread: I知 vibrating. Please help

I知 vibrating. Please help

I致e been really trying to deal with my digestive problems and my health anxiety but I知 stuck in a rut. I致e been suffering digestivly for over a year now, almost constant heavy burning stomach, chest pains (from reflux apparently), cramps, trapped painful wind and nothing physically can be found wrong with me. I take the maximum dose of reflux meds aswell. But this latest thing is driving me nuts and freaking me out all at once. I知 vibrating! Anywhere from my chest to my groin, I can feel tremoring, vibrating, whatever it is and I can稚 get any peace from it. It痴 worse when I知 sat or lying still and when I知 in bed but it痴 relentless and I don稚 know what to do. It keeps me awake, it stops me relaxing, I can稚 even sit And watch tv in peace. The doctors look at me like I知 bonkers and just say I need to ignore it and it痴 noth8ng to worry about but I really can稚 stress enough how much this is affecting me. Does anyone get this or know what it is? I don稚 think I can take much more 😔

Re: I知 vibrating. Please help

Yes!!! It's a buzzing feeling right?? I get it too. It's a pretty common symptom of anxiety. We stress our adrenals so much that it's like our body/nerves are misfiring.

What I've been told is once our nerves are sufficiently rested enough to recover from so many surges, it'll stop. Until then try not to worry! (So easy to say that to someone else, but it really is true. Once the worries get better, all the physical symptoms will get better too. Eventually)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Common Anxiety Symptom.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Emls78 View Post
    The doctors look at me like I知 bonkers and just say I need to ignore it and it痴 noth8ng to worry about but I really can稚 stress enough how much this is affecting me.😔
    The Doctors are right, it's a normal and natural bodily response to tremble when you're anxious and/or stressed.

Worrying about it is just making it worse, and what's affecting you is you worrying about it.

You have to make the choice to stop doing that, and practice not worrying about it until you succeed.

I've been getting this lately in my stomach as well, not my whole body and I'm terrified it's something serious 😥.

Hi , I’ve had this off and on for several years it’s usually at its worst when I wake up , it feels like having electricity running through your veins, the only thing I’ve found to help is to tense up each muscle starting at your toes and working your way up , tense and hold each muscle then relax , go right up even your mouth and face , it burns off the adrenaline and makes you more relaxed , once you learn it’s not going to kill you and start to ignore it then it passes much more quickly.
    Hope this helps , take care .

I've had this for ten years now. It's always worse at night. Loads of people mention it online, but nobody seems to have the same theory on its cause. My dad's partner had it for the first time recently and called an ambulance. The paramedics said it was really common and cause by fluids moving in the body. I'm not buying it personally. I wish I could get rid of it. It keeps me awake at night when I haven't even been experiencing stress or anxiety.

Thread Information