Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here is a new approach that works like a charm.

Here is a new approach that works like a charm.

On this site www.panicend.com and its free so no one can accuse me of affiliating is a new approach that uses exactly the same tactics that others tried to market here under a deferent name to cut the story short this thing works like magic just have a look at it and let me know what you think.

Re: Here is a new approach that works like a charm.

Hi toxic_jo

I took a look at the site & it looks pretty good - Any non-profit help for anxiety/panic sufferers is a good thing, right? Thanks for sharing.
    Take care, CarpeDiem
    xxxxxx

CarpeDiem thanx for commenting but I would like to say that I have tried this my self and helped great deal after suffering panic attacks for more than 17 years I would give anything that promise help a try I have tried everything you can think of I have traveled around the world where ever I heard there was a good Psychiatrist , I have read a thousand book purchased a million system but believe me I can assure you and anybody else reading this post that this approach can be called CURE YES YOU READ THIS RIGHT ITS CURE, at first I was skeptical, and felt scared by just reading it but after trying it helped me stop avoid going places, just relax and let the feeling flow without panic a few minuets and its gone, you cannot imagine how I felt when I started to beat my attacks, because I am not feeding the feelings of panic, in every place or a situation you might have it once or twice and every time the panic is less and less until its gone, I swear to you and the others who might view this post that this approach somehow helped me regain my life back and I am working on it until its completely gone and I am advising everyone to give this a try.

I would like to mention that before this approach I reached the point where I could not go to the grocery store across the road, and I have a flight on Monday night its my first flight after finding this approach and looking forward to beat my panic on the flight, please wish me luck guys and I promise to post here how it will go.

Also I apologize for my weak English.

From a 17 years sufferer wishing you all the best and recovery, because I know how it feels to suffer from panic attacks.

Jo

I would be interested to know how you found the info on this website - not this forum but the website pages?

Thanks

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

As I mentioned in my previous post nomorepanic its great and it’s the closest thing to cure and I am applying this my self and it works that’s why I am encouraging others to try it them self's.

By the way it is exactly the same as a paid system that others tried to market here in this forum after revising most of the threads it is an identical copy so you don’t have to pay for it but the good news is that this thing works.

I do not allow paid sites as I don't agree with them. I see that one is free though which is good.

Have u read all my advice on this website?
    Last edited by nomorepanic; 31-08-07 at 09:43.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

you got me lost here nomorepanic i think its my language as english is a second language to me I am very sorry if i did or wrote something wrong here, and may I ask you what advise? where you wrote have u read all my advise?

Jo - sorry, I corrected my reply - I meant advice not advise!

You didn't do anything wrong and your English is fine.

ive seen this web site before and it has some good advise.

Ive actually sworn at my panic attacks and said bring it on !!!

And it does with no mercy .

wow ,i will check it out NOW!!Thanks for this ..and i am thrilled to bits for you..have a wonderful flight ..you must feel re-born hun..well done Love Paddie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information