Thread: Why o why

Why o why

So been on 15 mg for just over a year and not doing anything for me and never liked it , physicist said I can just stop it but every time I try I fail and restart it , really suffer with morning anxiety and just scared to stop

Re: Why o why

How slow do you taper Tristan? And do you take supplements to help?

A high strength, good quality fish oil Omega 3-6-9 can make a big difference, as can about 3-400mg Magnesium Citrate at night. Melatonin helps me with sleep (sometimes!).

I have heard good things about 5-htp and L-theanine, but am yet to try either.

Inositol has some strong supporters on this site too.

Sending support and strength your way.

Was told just to stop it as such a low dose but just can’t do it , sleep is ok , zoppyclone takes care of that but just panic , not good at reducing meds as my mind goes in to melt down

A psychiatrist should surely know better than just telling you just to stop especially when you've tried and found it tough. Could you get some 30mg tabs and cut into thirds for a while, then cut your 15mg in half for a while, then a third for a while, then stop? That's what i'd do.

Yeah you should wean off them really. Also, if you feel as though you would benefit for medication why don't you talk to your psych about a plan to wean off these and start a new drug?

So day 5 of no mirtazapine and feel so weak and no motivation to even get out of bed , so fed up of this life now

Thank god I have kids

Thread Information