Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mirtazapine side effects

Re: Mirtazapine side effects

Quote Originally Posted by panic_down_under View Post
    I'd be camped on their doorstep at opening time and waiting until I saw a doctor.
    That's what a lot of people are doing. There's a que in the morning all trying to get an appointment on the day.

Quote Originally Posted by andrew68 View Post
    That's what a lot of people are doing. There's a que in the morning all trying to get an appointment on the day.
    Sigh!! When I achieve global domination walking the street will be unsafe for a while because of all the heads rolling in all directions! <$#@#%^&#!!!>

Not sure what to suggest, mate. I don't know the NHS system well enough. Can you change practices?

Quote Originally Posted by panic_down_under View Post
    Sigh!! When I achieve global domination walking the street will be unsafe for a while because of all the heads rolling in all directions! <$#@#%^&#!!!>

Not sure what to suggest, mate. I don't know the NHS system well enough. Can you change practices?
    Thanks for your replies. To be honest, there's similar problems at many practices in this area. I live just outside of London, and the town has had massive building projects going on over the past decade or so, a huge increase in population and resources just can't cope. Even the roads are regularly at a stand still for hours on end. And yet they keep on announcing new buidling projects.

Quote Originally Posted by andrew68 View Post
    the town has had massive building projects going on over the past decade or so, a huge increase in population and resources just can't cope.
    We're having similar problems where I live because of all the climate refugees escaping the mainland for cooler Tasmania. Can't complain because I'm one of them, but not used to having to wait a month for an appointment for routine matters, refilling prescriptions, etc. However, at least here there are fewer impediments to seeing a GP. There is nothing preventing me booking an appointment with a doctor at the other end of the country if I was willing to pay the airfare, or every GP in the land for that matter.

- - What to know about: Telepsychiatry | Teletherapy - -

The opinions expressed above are based on my observations and, where applicable, interpretation of cited data and are general in nature. Consult your physician before acting on anything stated.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information