Thread: Vibrating feeling outside of vagina

Vibrating feeling outside of vagina

I started having a vibrating feeling in the outside of my vagina. It feels weird and I’m worried it could be something bad though I get this feeling other places too but I’ve never had it down there. Is it probably anxiety or is it something bad?

Re: Vibrating feeling outside of vagina

Hey, it could be blood rushing around either from anxiety, focus and/or before your menstrual cycle? I used to get the vibrating feeling a lot 2 years ago when I had a huge fear of conditions that affected that area. It's definitely nothing to be worried about, it's a pretty common anxiety symptom in that area. Maybe get checked for a UTI too just in case? :-)
    Take care!

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Yes!! I have had that happen. It's like a fast muscle twitching or something. Always freaks me out too.

I have gotten this recently too as I am hyper aware of the area right now (pregnancy fears )

I notice it goes away when I stop thinking about it and only happens when I focus on it/get worried. I never heard anyone else having this problem, probably because it's not exactly normal table talk lol, but I take some reassurance from this

I've had this! Sooo weird. Mine happened when my sciatica pain was particularly bad. Of course I worried needlessly about it and then it just went away and never came back. I'm guessing it was just a pinched nerve or something.

---------- Post added at 00:13 ---------- Previous post was at 00:11 ----------

I'll add, my anxiety was also really bad at the time, so that absolutely could have contributed. I get a vibrating sensation on the top of my left foot when I'm anxious, too.

Thank God! I thought I was the only one. :scared15

Thread Information