Thread: Weird going on and confused as to how and why

Weird going on and confused as to how and why

Hello to everyone and thanks to anyone able to help me in advanced.

Currently going out of my mind with anxiety and things that are unrowards down stairs so below is an account on things as they happened/happening can anyone shed some light on this.

So around 6 weeks ago i started to have pains in my testicals this was met with a burning sensation to the sack and now has moved to include legs and a red scrotum sack these pains shifted to what i can only describe as a twanging or twinge type of weirdness between my anus and behind testicals. I have no burning when urinating and i have been to the doctors who tested my urine 2 weeks in to this all starting with nothing coming back untowards. Although i was given anti biotics as a procortion

The worst thing is im worried ill pass anything on to my wife and that is weird as it cant be anything unsavory weird fear thing im going through at this time. Got to love anxiety.

Would love any feedback if possible at this time.
    Last edited by Mindsight; 13-12-18 at 23:06.

Re: Weird going on and confused as to how and why

Bit of an update on the goings on

So today unlike anyother day i put on joggers and not jeans and guess what no pain nothing so tomorrow i will be purchassing looser jeans/trousers for work and ill be back friday with the answers on a post card its almost to good to be true tbh

So today after deliberating on things i went to see the doc and i am not anywhere close to dying or even lucky enough to be close what i do have is a pulled muscle between my scrotum and anus and as i sit it gets worse bad news this has no easy fix and it could be 3 months to get back to normal so guys and girls do not lift heavy loads alone

So my story rolls on i will update on this one thread as per admin and keep the unfolding story all together so back and forth the doctors i am now due bloods wednesday for iron and thyroid ive been getting really bad crawling like itchy sensation on my head but not scalp like its on my hair legs arms and body including my back its all getting a bit much i just hope these test bring something up that can help me stop feeling this way i do npt feel stressed or anxious im just so fed up of all this anyone else have this crawly skin head thing i do have a few red spots on my chest and legs that sometimes come up with yellow heads ?

Blood test at the doctors today 4 or 5 files hoping to see the back of all tgis soon. I will keep this updated until the end i will not snow ball if thid all turns out to be stress and anxiety as i will comtrol this once i know what i am controlling.

So a further update full bloods back all normal so i am now fully tested for most things with nothing to show for it no reason for the pain i am in and have been in no answers to the crawling skin i have so its all stress and anxiety given up hope to bd honest

So another installment.

So since the last post i have not been back to the doctors i have not used and lotions creame or tablets that where prescribed to me. And after having an explotion of red bumps all over me that where like spots but never become anything just red sore bumps. I am now normal back to my self no itchy no panic no fear so all of the pain in my testicals the itchy scratchy the testing all nothing and all for nothing i guess.

Still going strong no itchy bumps or other problems i do still have minor issues in the male sack region that is getting better with time. But other wise holding it together

Quote Originally Posted by Mindsight View Post
    Still going strong no itchy bumps or other problems i do still have minor issues in the male sack region that is getting better with time. But other wise holding it together
    Glad to hear that you’re holding it together! Also that your discomfort in the male regions are improving, pulling anything in that area regardless of gender really smites that’s for sure! You’re doing really well though!

Positive vibes,

Mouse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But I have promises to keep,

And miles to go before I sleep. - Robert Frost

1 year on omg what a ride!!!

My christmas last year never went well having a complete melt down waking up in floods of tears and struggling to concentrate on anything. A trip to the doctors provided me with ciptro and after 1 tablet i decided it was not for me weird vivid day dreams that i may share later as it has stuck with me threw the bad and good times of my roller coaster. Back on point cold turkey up until 5 weeks ago yup i give anxiety and depression a run but i couldnt do it no more i was admitted to hospital with a suspected tia loss of speach and vission i was now in a rite panic any way after 24hrs in a+e i went home with asprin and a trip to the doctors was in order i was ready to get on the ads i had give it the best part of 12 months and the stress was causing me worse health issues from not taking anything. 5 weeks forwards 1 prozac a day and my verdic is i wish i was put on these the first time round little side effects and apart from the odd 1hr here and there total bliss even when things heat up in the office and stress hits melting point chilled back loving life

Hope to have a better christmas this year and i hope you do too.

Thread Information