Hey Ladies.

I have observed lots a period relate threads, some of them is specifik questions or problems, but loads ( including my own ) is manly worries and anxiety driven. I through I would start this thread so people can share their storys, worries, questions regarded their period, not only health anxiety wise but also just normal sharing.

Ill start with sharing something :

im 27 next week and had my period since 11-12 ish. My PMS always brings along cravings, insomnia and a higher level of anxiety I've been tracking my period since November 2013, in retrospective it been really bad for me tracking it, My period anxiety has only gone worse and worse, manly because of the lack of control I have. I have been considering buying a Period Cup because I think they are brilliant, but I'm afraid I will end up measure the amount of blood I shed.

Today I am on day 19 of my cycle and my period should come in 6 days time, my average cycle os 23 days, so I have a very short average.

My main problem has been too short periods, when I get stressed instead of longer periods lidt most people mine seem to get shorter, two periods ago i had a 18 day cycle that ended up freaking me out. It usual happens a couple times a year.
Around this time of my cycle I also get anxious about it coming to early and I noticed every little thing my body does, today i had some discomfort in my stomach and got afraid is was my period beginning, on the other hand when my period is near the average im beginning to worry if its not gonna show up so there is no pleasing me ! I also tent to worry if I don't bleed what I consider enough, but have never been worried about bleeding to much